MaxLaw Credit Legal Employee Reviews

3,0
Fun place with low salary expectations
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng16 November 2018
There is lack of job security,and a fair pay scale all salaries are commission based however there are incentives received based on performance although I can say the environment is relatively lovable
Pros
Incentives
Cons
No job security
Productive and fun workplace
Call centre agent (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng29 August 2018
Maxlaw is a typical busy call centre where we have daily, weekly and monthly targets to meet, I learnt how to be not too professional whilst communicating with clients you have to make them laugh a little.
I became a better sales agent as time passed the only bad part about the company is the fact that there's no basic salary
Pros
Free donuts monthly
Cons
They have no basic salary
2,0
they dont pay
SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Menlyn Park, Gauteng28 August 2018
its the most friendly environment ive ever worked at...the colleagues are very social and the management is very professional. there are normal working hours 8am-4pm and sometimes extra days twice a month.ive learnt a lot on how to handle customers and how to make sales.the hardest part is that u earn by commission, if u dnt reach the target you dont get paid by the end of the month. and the most enjoyable moments is that thers always free coffee
Pros
free tea
Cons
no salary
Fun and Respect
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Cape Town8 May 2018
In a normal day, I speak to lots of consumers who have problems on their credit profiles.
We render a service which is needed and I love what I do. The people I work with are respectful and very professional. Management help in any way they can possibly to make our day productive and fun.
My only problem is my salary. Although we work on a basic salary plus commission, we all find it very difficult to reach these targets and therefore the unhappiness.
If it was not for the fact that I cannot afford to work here, I would keep this job forever!
Pros
incentives
Cons
salary
1,0
There is no a Good environment,they are also not motivating their employees
Call Centre Agent (Outbound) (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, Gauteng27 November 2017
There is no Basic salary,there's only commissioned after deduction n clawbacks,there is no motivation, benefits or profident fund,its not a good environment to work in.There is no future for me to stay there.
Pros
Motivation
Cons
Company Benefits
5,0
Data capturing
Consultant and data capturing (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal11 July 2016
Selling product
Advertising new product
Good
Interacting with the clients
I enjoy communicate with my clients

It very good to learn more about a company product and learn more
Pros
Free lunch
5,0
fun and exciting
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape30 March 2016
i have learned to be a good team player and the staff is friendly and firm at same time the hardest part is when you make zero sales or the leads are bad i enjoy the team building time.
Pros
going out as a team
Cons
short and comfortable working hours