We'd suggest contacting a hospital directly for mentorship or volunteer experience. Once you have that - and work a few years in your field, we'll be able to work on your behalf to find you a newer and better role!
8 March 2018
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Mednurse Health Recruitment
- What is the company culture at Mednurse Health Recruitment?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Mednurse Health Recruitment?2 people answered
- Do I need to register with Mednurse before I am given placement?Answered by Mednurse Health Recruitment
- What is the Remuneration for Registered Nurse working in Accidents and Emergency Unit.Answered by Mednurse Health Recruitment
- What should you wear to an interview at Mednurse Health Recruitment?One person answered
- Does Mednurse Health Recruitment require background check? What kind of background check does Mednur…One person answered
- Did you do placement for caregivers in your company
- Am also a qualified care worker but I would like to be helped to training with people that have more…
- I did study as a clininical facilitator, I was mentoring youth and child care care givers
See all questions and answers