Medtronic

Medtronic Employee Reviews in Midrand, Gauteng

Medtronic
Medtronic is a great company to work for.
Managers and Mentors were welcoming and will to educate and help where necessary. Great work culture and diversity.
5,0
worth the experience and great environment
Making sure that everyone is able to assign in on their machines and that all systems within the business are up and running well
management is kind and supportive workplace culture is open , most enjoyable part is giving back to charity
2,0
Great but No Advancement or Growth
Very limited to no opportunity for the learners or junior staff to grow in the company. Good management, working hours, fair stipend and overall culture.
5,0
good culture values at workplace
They have very competitive company(benefits etc) they respect their employees in a way that they encourage them to speak up ,employees must be happy before customer that then the customer will be happy
Fun workplace
Most companies don't value their staff, i believe staff should be complimented on their hard work. I had most amazing time working at Medtronic the team i was working with was great we understood each other very much. all was clear that we came to do our work.
5,0
Great company to work for
Equal opportunities and great working environment.
Great company when trying to balance work and personal life.

Can express your own ideas and opinions.
Busy Environment
My job was a demanding job as I was the contact center for the IT department and I would have to work as the local IT support with staff of about 600+
Pros
Nice experience with company treats
Cons
always busy
Good environment overall
I would recommend Medtronic to anyone who would like to work there. I worked there in the IT department for 4 years 6 months and it was a good place to gain experience.
Pros
Free cold drinks from time to time
Cons
Busy place
very fun to work for
Medtronic is a very great company to work,its safe it pays well once you permanet ,the benefits are excellent,the people are well mannered and learned
Pros
free fruits and cakes
Cons
hours are enough
Good company
I worked there for ten years. Covidien/ Medtronic. Advancement is a bit slow, ten years with no real promotion. Even though I received an award for warehouse employee of the year.
Pros
Great perks
Cons
Unexpected overtime
fun workplace
I enjoyed working there because we dont work underpreasure we work normal hours ...dificult time comes when making mistakes while proccesing orders and distribute thrm.
Pros
free lunch when working overtime
Very productive
A typical work day is assisting and guiding reps. Each individual must be treated differently. I have a strong sales force which is all self starters. The hardest part of the job is to have a disciplanry meeting with a rep. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you worked very hard to get a deal through and then it eventually happens. The development of individuals are priceless.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Intevering in Private time