Medtronic Employee Review

Fun
Convention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng3 November 2017
My duties involved the below.

ž Project co-ordination of International and local congresses / meetings.
ž Manage and track budget, on expenses for Staff / HPC’s, PA to Business Unit Manager’s and Director.
ž Collate and track BCS Documents for KOL honoraria, Journals, congress approvals.
ž Oversees and local coordination planning through Ecats, budgeting, implementation of special events (product launches, Congresses and Academia Meetings)

I learned a great deal, internal courses up-skilled me. the best part of my job was conferences that I organized and having the customer interactions. Hardest part of my Job was having to meet deadlines with out the required budget. The work culture was amazing I am an extrovert and love people so Medtronic gave me a platform to meet people from all walks of life that I learned from.
Pros
Free Friday lunches, flexibility
Cons
Required to work more than the required hours with out overtime

Other Medtronic Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Customer Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng6 August 2019
Equal opportunities and great working environment.
Great company when trying to balance work and personal life.
Can express your own ideas and opinions.
One of the Best company to work for. Employees come first.
Warehouse Outbound Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng13 July 2019
Truly an amazing experience.
Good balance of work and family life, allows one to create his or her style of work and be comfortable.Management creates a passion for being there and results are rewarded through the year not only on bonuses.
Pros
Nice canteen, good balance of work and home.
Cons
Nothing that springs to mind

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medtronic. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9