Medtronic Employee Review

Saving lives
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP12 March 2015
My role at Medtronic was always that of urgency and instant decision making, as I dealt in the Cardiac Surgery Sector which very often is driven by emergencies. It taught me to think on my feet under extreme pressure. I developed nerves of steel and a very clear thinking process. The management in this company was always supportive. It is a company where people develop and stay. The hardest part of my job was losing a patient, and to manage to supply life saving products when critical back orders was in the order of the day. The most enjoyable part? The satisfaction that I was instrumental in saving yet another life!
I left Medtronic to relocate to Cape Town.
Pros
Immense job satisfaction, never a dull moment
Cons
Unpredictable hours

Other Medtronic Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Customer Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng6 August 2019
Equal opportunities and great working environment.
Great company when trying to balance work and personal life.
Can express your own ideas and opinions.
One of the Best company to work for. Employees come first.
Warehouse Outbound Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng13 July 2019
Truly an amazing experience.
Good balance of work and family life, allows one to create his or her style of work and be comfortable.Management creates a passion for being there and results are rewarded through the year not only on bonuses.
Pros
Nice canteen, good balance of work and home.
Cons
Nothing that springs to mind

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medtronic. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9