Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Found 62 reviews matching the search See all 3 945 reviews
5,0
Best company to work for
IT Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gauteng12 February 2020
Had the best time of my life working there...if I can go back, I will.
I worked at the IS Department and my manager was Ayuub he was more of a leader and guided me.
Pros
Beautiful manager, Ayuub
Cons
n/a
5,0
We learn a lot and work as a team
Trainee- lab technician (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape8 February 2020
We work as a team we solve problems together, when you encounter problems you can ask the manager way forward on how to tackle the situation. Its challenging and get to learn new things.
Fast Paced Environtment
Sales Revenue Planner (Former Employee) –  Woodmead, Gauteng5 February 2020
The company gives room for growth and open door policy to ask for assistance where required
I have learnt to work independently and worked hard to deliver towards the business objectives
4,0
Well i look back at Mondelez with a lot of joy. The company is great to work for and i honestly can sayi had a better enough Representative
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Irene, Gauteng28 January 2020
The flow of things of mondolez broadened my understanding when it comes to merchandising as a whole. It was great working for the company that is just into every occasion , i was able to adapt ofcourse because of the support i got from team members and as i have mentioned my Representative
Non the less
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal24 December 2019
There's is too much pressure and demanding service while the company does care about our needs in the company less salary no uniforms for over a years we buying pants for our company
5,0
Working at mondelez it is very exciting and enjoyable the boring part is the piling of the boxes and pushing heavy trolleys...
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Gauteng3 December 2019
I did like working at mondelez it was very exciting the problem is the environment I was working on and also it is very nice when you working with someone and doing the job together as a team, but when someone is using the other person while they don't participate it is very boring. Team work means working together.
5,0
Experiencing lots of learning enjoy growing in the company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Checkers Baywest3 December 2019
I love working for my company and enjoy the possibilities it offers to me I have recently been on training and learnt even more about the company and I have smollan to thank for that opportunity
5,0
Exciting and fun products, market leaders
Customer Service Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng28 November 2019
exciting and fun products but it was an uncertain environment with constant restructuring which is why i left

every year from 2011 to 2015 there was a restructure of some kind, which made everyone feel insecure
5,0
Unfair job advancement, but the job itself was great.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape15 October 2019
It is a lovely place to work. Staff are friendly and the job was satisfying. A higher salary would be fair. They should really focus on job security. I would definitely go back if there was a permanent office job offered to me.
1,0
Poor Work and Management
Distribution Manager (Former Employee) –  Rivonia, Gauteng1 October 2019
The position is responsible for managing the relationship between the sales team and the third party service provider that is undertaking the warehouse & distribution functions within the inland region to ensure excellent standards of customer service are achieved. This role is responsible for ensuring that IRL meet their KPI’s (On-time- In-full, returns %, damages, stock loss %), ensuring best warehouse & distribution practices are followed (Stock rotation-FIFO, temperature control, NDD’s) and ensuring that Mondelez policies & procedures are followed and implemented at ILR (Hold & Release, Traceability etc.)
Excellent
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Nelspruit, Mpumalanga17 September 2019
The company was very well organized and I pretty much enjoyed working for it.
The staff and management was very professional and we'll dedicated towards their work.
Fun workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng27 July 2019
It a well established company that treat its employee with respect,love,dignified manner etc. Encourages growth to a person by offering bursaries to go to any university or colleges and it has this team building that promote a fun environment for its employees.
Good working environment
Procurement Graduate (Former Employee) –  Woodmead, Gauteng15 July 2019
Mondelez has a good culture and good working hours, you could work from home when need be. as a graduate i learnt a lot but involvement from management and wasnt the best and lacked communication, however my team was great and always gave me a helping hand, i learnt a lot from them.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
lack of communication from management
5,0
Excellent environment and teamwork made life at Mondelez incredible..wow!! I wouldnt mind working in the fast lane again...Its Top Grade
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Eastern Cape Cadbury4 July 2019
I was retrenced 2016..now more than ever im so ready to work at Laduma...that was the most exciting fast learning and work place for me...going back🙌
Pros
Frèe lunches was cool and made a person to put in more e
Cons
Long hours just gave you a sense of planning your personal time...
5,0
Very good enviroment to work in and they are your family away from home.
Storeman (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape24 May 2019
Must act like a owner,tell it like it is,our consumers comes always first,everything we do we do it with the best of our ability&Safety comes first.Its a nice place to work.
Pros
Free chocolate hand outs.
Cons
40hours per week.
Fun workplace
machandiser (Former Employee) –  Mamelodi, Gauteng10 April 2019
It was wonderful and I was enjoying my work I was always energetic to work I was happy to work for mondelez company they treat people with respect and dignity.
Pros
Free tea time
Cons
Flexible hours
4,0
Fun working with averyone at Mondelez
machandiser (Former Employee) –  Rustenburg, North West3 February 2019
When you work at this company is nice because you don't work hard the hours is from 8to5.the management they are nice at all times aslong as you do you job
Pros
Free phone
Cons
Short hour
Nice environment.
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gold Reef City, ZA1 February 2019
The experience was overwhelming. I had the best time even though it was very during the festive season but i still learnt how to work under pressure. I will forever be grateful for the opportunity.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Working Sunday
3,0
not aplace to better yourself
Fitter/ line tech/supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape19 November 2018
never the same as your job discription keeps changing when ever a gap is found. No room to improve.where u are is where you stay. your knowlage and exprience dont matter
Pros
experiance in FMCG and food
Cons
work load
2,0
My work is fine not productive and not fun
Merchandising, failed makerter (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng11 September 2018
As I get inside the shop I should do my flow walk then pack my snack que, trough the day am packing shelves in the ieyl, I have to write short dated stock and take out the returns then do costumers service.
Pros
No free lunchies
Cons
8hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.

Based on 3 945 reviews