Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

2,0
Very Difficult Environment
Chief Resident Engineer (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal29 February 2016
The project was in a extremely poor state and impossible to recover. The project team had a very low moral. Leadership was non existent.
Pros
Cons
High Taxation and Violant culture
5,0
A Pleasant Work Environment
Student Technician (Water Sector) (Former Employee) –  Durban, ZN24 June 2015
All staff were welcoming. This allowed me to proceed with the necessary tasks as quickly as possible.
Management and line managers always complimented employees for work carried out especially well.
The company set time aside for work socials. This made for a more pleasant environment for all.
4,0
Productive,challenging
Procurement Officer; Jnr Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Durban21 October 2012
The Durban Harbour Entrance Widening Project, did not have a typical day at work as everyday held something new. It always had an event to make the day exciting. This position opened my eyes to a whole new world within procurement / contract administration and the knowledge I have gained from my co-workers, not only in procurement, has enhanced my abilities increased my productivity. It has gained me insight and perspective in other areas and enabled me to multi task. The hardest part was always the time constraint but being able to deliver prior to the deadline made it challenging and worth it.
Pros
the opportunity to gain experience and knowledge from people that have worked around world.
Cons
instablity of the work environment. no job security.