Mott MacDonald Management reviews

3,0
Good health department
Project Accountant (Current Employee) –  South Africa10 January 2017
Mott MaCDonald Health is a good environment for development practitioners. It exposes you to a lot of different projects.
There are good project management systems and ethics.
3,0
Good work place
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape12 September 2016
Pros
-great people
-great work environment

Cons
-large corporation where decisions are made outside of local offices
2,0
Very Difficult Environment
Chief Resident Engineer (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal29 February 2016
The project was in a extremely poor state and impossible to recover. The project team had a very low moral. Leadership was non existent.
Pros
Cons
High Taxation and Violant culture
A very Dianamic Firm to work for
Engineer Representative (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP11 January 2016
Supervision and quality control on a daily basis.
Compiling of snag lists. Issuing of Site Instruction as required. Verify Change Requests and add approved ones by Project Manager, as Variation Orders to the Monthly Payment Certificates. Technical meetings with Contractor.
Acquired a vast number of experience in a large number of civil construction.
The guidance of the management is of a reputable quality.
The co-workers are pleasant and highly skilled.
Sometimes, due to work load it is difficult to submit chores in time and late hours are then required.
Job satisfaction
Pros
Pleasant work environment
Cons
To visit Head Quarters travelling from rural areas and then through city trafic
5,0
An excellent company to work for
Admin Craft Basin - Port of Ngquara - Transnet (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 November 2015
It is a very driven company in terms of deliverables etc. Also a good place to grow your knowledge and skills. Company management focused on profit but also accept their legal responsibilities. Best perks of the job was the travelling around Africa and to the UK.
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Long hours of work
4,0
Productive and educational work place
Technician in Training (Former Employee) –  Amersfoort, MP10 July 2015
The management of Mott Mac is exceptionally good because when we had problems or queries, they were attended too.
Everyday at work was part of a life changing journey that truly changed my life, daily my character was built, my skills were sharpened, my temperance and tolerance were built too and above all I learned so much on the technical and practical side of engineering.

I was under the mentorship of very experienced people who did not only challenge me daily but also allowed me to learn from my mistakes. they trusted me with very strong decision making.
A Pleasant Work Environment
Student Technician (Water Sector) (Former Employee) –  Durban, ZN24 June 2015
All staff were welcoming. This allowed me to proceed with the necessary tasks as quickly as possible.
Management and line managers always complimented employees for work carried out especially well.
The company set time aside for work socials. This made for a more pleasant environment for all.
what I like right now
Project Administrator Assistant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP17 March 2014
, I was in charge of arranging all their staff and client functions. My responsibilities for the Client functions (event management) were to procure a venue, confirm a VIP list for guests, coordinate the sending and receipt of invites and welcome guests on arrival. All functions that I had planned and coordinated were a huge success and received great reviews from the guests.
Pros
Km Calims
Cons
Bad Time Management