Mott MacDonald Employee Review

View all Mott MacDonald reviews

productive and fun workplace
Project Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC18 September 2014
my typical day at work is managing the processes for a project. my day-to-day tasks are attending to an overflow of emails; capturing timesheets for +20 employees seconded to the project;, checking, capturing and approving employees expense claims every 2nd Friday of the month; drafting employees contracts and submitting to HR for further processing as and when required; assisting with travel logistics; project invoicing, sub-consultant invoice reconciliations, purchase orders, and arranging functions at remote locations. responding to Purchase Orders on Quadrem (SAP) and loading invoices for client approval through the Quadrem system.
I have learned how to manage my time, and meet deadlines.
I have a good working relationship with my co-workers and is the "go-to-person" for assistance within our company.
the most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction, the challenges, the never ending focus on ensuring that what I do has an impact on the project.
Pros
flexi time
Cons

Other Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

Hard work
Mechanical Draughtsman (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2 May 2019
Work long hour with out over time, the people in the work environment are friendly and accommodating. unfortunatly the same cannot be said about ht management team.
Pros
Office location
Cons
Long hour
Ethical company with a robust global strategy
Director Proposals (Former Employee) –  South Africa11 April 2019
Excellent company with a global vision that embraces serving humanity in an ethical manner. Enjoyed the Business Development lifecycle in the company and the focused customer engagement.
Pros
Excellent online training, great global communication systems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9