Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Review

View all Mott MacDonald reviews

productive and fun workplace
Project Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC18 September 2014
my typical day at work is managing the processes for a project. my day-to-day tasks are attending to an overflow of emails; capturing timesheets for +20 employees seconded to the project;, checking, capturing and approving employees expense claims every 2nd Friday of the month; drafting employees contracts and submitting to HR for further processing as and when required; assisting with travel logistics; project invoicing, sub-consultant invoice reconciliations, purchase orders, and arranging functions at remote locations. responding to Purchase Orders on Quadrem (SAP) and loading invoices for client approval through the Quadrem system.
I have learned how to manage my time, and meet deadlines.
I have a good working relationship with my co-workers and is the "go-to-person" for assistance within our company.
the most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction, the challenges, the never ending focus on ensuring that what I do has an impact on the project.
Pros
flexi time
Cons

Other Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

Productive and Relaxed
Graduate Engineer (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal16 March 2020
Excellent management, Flexible hours, Friendly staff and Great Growth opportunities. Although there are very harsh deadlines to meet. Good work and home life balance.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Harsh deadlines
Productive and formal
Electrical Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Durban Harbour26 January 2020
I was employed on a construction site, the site management was very well managed. Our site project manager was very professional and very supportive of the employees working for him. The working environment I would describe as being pleasant and informative, bearing in mind the conflict of interests, of the the various project employee functions. Generally the project management team and the main site contractor had a good working relationship, which resulted in a good client relationship, and a successful project

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9