Mott MacDonald Employee Review

View all Mott MacDonald reviews

very productive, team player
senior draughtsperson (structural) (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape10 January 2017
last year January 2016, I was appointed to do some raft design
of low housing in chatty 1060 (number of the 1060 units). they were 4 different houses. My line Manager gave me the responsibility of the job from the Design of the work in office up to the inspection of reinforcement steel on site, which was a very challenging work, as to all 23 Small SME constructors were unable to prepare reinforcement. but I showed them how to fix reinforcement steel, and how to read drawings. eventually I was appointed as clerk of works/ inspector of the project, that includes of inspection of the complete work from the raft foundation up to the completion of the house. During this project I learned how to handle contractors especially during our weekly technical meetings , and advising beneficiaries, presenting progress of the work on site to the client, challenges meet on site i.e ( missing connections of drainage, bursting of water pipes etc).
My co-workers were impressed with the work I did, and am profound of the it, I manage to supervise project and complete it within the speculated time.
Pros
free cofee, braai
Cons

Other Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

Hard work
Mechanical Draughtsman (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2 May 2019
Work long hour with out over time, the people in the work environment are friendly and accommodating. unfortunatly the same cannot be said about ht management team.
Pros
Office location
Cons
Long hour
Ethical company with a robust global strategy
Director Proposals (Former Employee) –  South Africa11 April 2019
Excellent company with a global vision that embraces serving humanity in an ethical manner. Enjoyed the Business Development lifecycle in the company and the focused customer engagement.
Pros
Excellent online training, great global communication systems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9