Motus

Motus Employee Reviews

5,0
One of best companies that I have worked with
Warranty Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Amanzimtoti30 August 2019
They continuously train and develop their staff, help when they can. We were a family that worked together and got treated very well.
They treat their employees with respect and until today I maintain an excellent relationship with management all-around SA.
3,0
Productive and lots of pressure
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng22 August 2019
Extreme Fast paced environment, you need to be ready for a lot of pressure and long nights of hard work but all in all quite rewarding and a feeling of accomplishment is achieved.
5,0
Very professional company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Meadowdale, Edenvale and then Boksburg, ZA25 February 2019
My job was interesting, varied and kept me quite busy.

I enjoyed working with Managers, colleagues, Suppliers and Customers.

It broadened my experience and I can recommend it to work for this company.
Pros
Possibility for staff members to buy a company vehicle at dealer listing, once a year.
4,0
My daily tasks
Warranty & costing clerk (Current Employee) –  Paardeneiland, Western Cape22 November 2018
Loading of claims,follow-up of parts,weekly wip & age analysis,
recording and storing of parts,housekeeping,costing of service and warranty jobcards,bookings and customer queries
I have learned soo much in the past 7 years being part of the company and it has empowered me to be an ambassodor for my company
we have diverse culture and have people from different cultures that I work with daily
The hardest part is that there is soo much to do and soo little time to complete my daily tasks
I love my job and have this passion that my customers are the most important people and I always strive to go the extra mile for my customers
Pros