MPower Employee Reviews

Mpower
Habilitation Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OK4 April 2019
I really enjoy my job and my client. I am grateful for how flexible and communicative my bosses are. I am glad I am able to pick up hours and also help with daily activities and impact peoples lives that need extra help day-to-day.
Poor team culture.
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sedalia, MO30 March 2019
Top heavy management interfere with productivity. Don't expect much help with high caseloads. Lack of team culture makes place feel stressful. Immature and moody management lack true leadership skills.
Pros
Some great coworkers
Cons
Poor work culture and lack of leadership.
Fun, Productive, hands-on
Habilitation Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OK22 December 2018
Great, professional, & for the most part, organized, business. Great with helping you learn everything you need to learn and gives you the hours you want and need. The pay and hours you work are all worth it! Opportunities to grow in the business, earn certificates, get paid vacation/sick days. Plus so much more! Mileage compensation! You also can receive part of your check before payday upon request!
Cons
Some Scheduling issues, background checks, location distances
Amazing company
Habilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OK18 August 2018
Wonderful environment to work in. Management was attentive and caring. Great pay and overtime was available. Would recommend to anyone as a perfect entry level position.
3,0
It's good for those looking to become a HTS
Residential Nurse (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OK13 March 2018
Not a bad job by any means but it could pay a little more after working for a couple of years with the company, I would recommend this work to anyone looking at becoming a HTS for developmententally disabled.
Rewarding but difficult
Job Coach (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OK10 December 2017
The hardest part of the job is the constant under staffing. The environment was laid back for the most part but could be quite stressful just the same. I found I was rarely properly trained for most situations.
Pros
Paid lunches.
Cons
Low wages.
3,0
produc tive
Direct Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NY23 October 2017
it was fun working here. i learned alot of new things to help me in everyday life that i will always remember. i loved the overall experience and opportunity.
Great workplace
Renewable Energy Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NY19 September 2017
Its a great company to work for. Mpower has alot of room for growth and opportunity. The company has great managers. They pay structure ia really good
Pros
Pay good, good culture, great management
I love this job
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NY18 September 2017
I love my job....I shared this job with my wife...explain the potential benefits and the pay system...she quit her job..works whit me....we have great days on the field working together..going to lunch and dinner during and after...this job not only pays for security and a life style it also has bought my family closer together...thank u Mpower...
Pros
Skies the limit
Cons
No breaks...go hard or go home
Best job ever
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NY18 September 2017
I love this job and I enjoy coming in everyday for work in a good /fun environment and end of the day I love the money I make . There isn't any limits
Pros
The money
Cons
Door to door
1,0
it was not all that
Grand Concourse - Field Rep (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NY4 September 2017
seriously................. ok well.......................... its going door to door and your pay is commission. one of the guys there was creepy thats why i quit.
5,0
Mpower is a great place to work
Office Coordinator/Manager (Current Employee) –  Sedalia, MO12 July 2017
I work here at MPower or also know as Pettis County Board of Services for the Developmentally Disabled in Sedalia and Marshall MO. I find that this job is the dream job that you hope you end up in one day, where the people you work with are like family. We do good things here helping empower those with disabilities.
Pros
Good benefits, retirement plan, sick and vacation days, holiday pay, and great leadership
5,0
Good Place to work except wages
STEP Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OK6 December 2016
Upper management is very nice and understanding, flexible hours, nice coworkers. The pay just doesn't add up to the duties asked of employees.
Pros
Good upper management
Cons
wages
Fun workplace and environment
Training Manager/Direct Sales (Former Employee) –  448 east 149th Street Bronx NY 104546 October 2016
Everyday started the same but never ended the same. There were good and bad days but it was what you made out of your day that counted. The most enjoyable part about the job is meeting new people every single day and getting to interact with different types of personalities. Co-workers and management are 100% supportive as well everyone pushed each other to do better.
Productive and fun workplace
agriculture cunsultant (Current Employee) –  badmer2 October 2016
Work with rural person and developing their daily activities and improved their livelihood status.Aware them by giving best information about crops.
Family services practitioner
Family services practitioner (Current Employee) –  Warrnambool VIC1 May 2016
Working with vulnerable families and children that require support to reach personal goals . Making a positive difference and change in their life with support, guidance, case management, education, information and advocacy. Supporting parents and children with disabilities to access tailored specific supports.
Pros
Training
my coworkers were great
Customer Service Rep/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA1 October 2015
I enjoyed this job because it was challenging and I felt like I was making a difference. It was teaching me something and I was really having fun with the orders and learning a lot. My supervisor was very patient and my co-workers were very nice and would help me and take their time to make me understand the process correctly.
Pros
good admisphere and great work place
Cons
company was bought out.after two and a half years
4,0
I enjoyed working with people with disabilities
HTS/MAT (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OK1 September 2015
Having grown up with a disabled family member taught me compassion for these people that struggle with the easiest daily things. It gave me great pride to see them accomplish what they set out to do.
2,0
This set the blueprint as to why I hate commission.
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Crown heights Brooklyn NY7 August 2014
Out of all the jobs I worked this is by far the worst experience I had to date. Not only does your pay derived off the amount of people that have to sign with Mpower, but considering the fact that pretty much everybody is signed with con edison, most people make the assumptions that if they sign with any other energy company besides con edison they'll be removed from con edison as well the benefits they can provide, just about all will not consider to sign up. Also another bad thing about this job is the fact that its door to door, meaning that you can go through an endless amount of people from door to door building to building and not get any sign ups, also door to door is also bad to because it doesnt only effect your pay, but it also can be dangerous to, you dont have a clue as to what kind of individual your dealing with. At least with other commission jobs such a barber, a fittness trainer, or selling a certain product on a booth, you can easily advertise your skillsets, talents, or that particular product because the customers are coming to you, due to this you can also get a good perception of their personality and the fact that it increases your chances of the commission based job being successful. The workers were kind and helpful they were always their to provide me with support whenever I had difficulty getting customers to sign, and on top of that they definitely had a good sense of humor which was beneficial in altering my mood towards this job, as well as relinquishing the stress that came along with it. But on a side note, this job did help improve my social  more... skills to the point that I'm able to adapted to a variety of personalities.  less
Pros
Increase in social skills, good co workers, and free breakfast.
Cons
Door to door, constant back and forth walking in shoes, no hourly pay, everything is commissioned based.
APPLICATION ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Chennai6 June 2014
To Planning, Coordinating, Designing & Business Promoting.