Its a good and big company
Opportunity for growth and the excitement to work for such a big and innovative company
Its a great place to learn about the Pay TV Industry. If you're lucky enough to start at the bottom and work your way out of the Call Centre, you're given a whole new set of skills that are very useful.
Because it's an environment where you get to grow as an individual while growing the company as well
The possibilities are endless. They are a company willing to invest in their employees career.
Its a good company to work for,u learn alot about technology,and you travel alot on team building axercises.The management really knew how to treat the staff aswell as the Ceo his a good boos to work for.I learnt my stoman skills from the best in the industry
- What is the company culture at MultiChoice?9 people answered
- What are the perks offered by MultiChoice?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at MultiChoice?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at MultiChoice? What are the steps along the…7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at MultiChoice?6 people answered
- Does MultiChoice require background check? What kind of background check does MultiChoice do and how…6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at MultiChoice?5 people answered
- What are some tips for doing welk in the interview4 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?4 people answered
- Does MultiChoice allow for flexible working hours?3 people answered