MultiChoice Employee Reviews

Growth
Call Centre Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng18 January 2020
The business has many growth opportunities, the have bursaries for employees to study further and also give best performers short term opportunities to work on different inhouse department so they can expand their knowledge and gain vast expiriences.
2,0
Fun place to work
call center agent (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng7 January 2020
It is very nice work culture, it's exciting and vibrate. It was an informative and innovative environment. It was a high level stress environment, and it was always changing.
Pros
Free gifta
Cons
Shifts
Productive and Fun at times
ITD Operations (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng7 January 2020
Multichoice was a fairly good company, unfortunately there were behind the scenes politics like in any organisation of that magnitude, also that the company is big on outsourcing foreign skills. Other than that the ITD Department is or was fun unfortunately we became victims of 4IR i.e. 4th industrial revolution and our team was dissolved.
Challenging
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng4 January 2020
You would need to challenge yourself to be better. Learn more on the good and bed of the company to know where you stand as a person, enjoy your work.
Great company
Customer Relations Consultant (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng3 January 2020
Job was very satisfying and happy with it as the salary was great and a great environment to work in. The benefits were great and having to work with different cultures built a great relationship
Digital call center agent (Former Employee) –  Randburg24 December 2019
The salary was great and the working environment is also great. However there was too much pressure at times but I was always able to multi task. Great company.
1,0
One word "monopoly"
Call Centre Agent - (Inbound) (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng21 December 2019
Most of us have works do the company forore that 3 to 4 years yet no benefits, no promise of perm, the unfairness within the organization. There is a lot that is no write and I believe the top management is not even aware.
5,0
Productive and fun workplace.
Solution Architect / Analyst (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng13 December 2019
MultiChoice is an excellent place to work - learning and team work is encouraged and supported. Outputs required are realistic, and technically challenging.
Pros
Excellent working environment
Cons
none.
Great experience
customer consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng10 December 2019
It was the most please experience I've had. Unfortunately to health reasons at the time I had to leave. I gained a lot technically. The working environment was very friendly, accomodating and the management was very willing to assist with our growth
Stressful but enjoyable
Call centre represatative/Superviosor (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng5 December 2019
The culture is perfect hence i would realy like to go back. Customer service and the environment at large is professional. The only issue is training for stuff is not enough in terms of product knowledge.
4,0
Working there was a great working experience
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng5 December 2019
It was a great company to work for, as you got exposed to other multimedia fields.
The management style supported worklife balance including the SOP was not that restrictive
Informative
CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng4 December 2019
working for Multichoice was a great learning carve for me , as it was my first job and I got to know more more about the ins and outs of how complex the work environment is.
4,0
A good company to work for, Product knowledge training was provided at all times. We were given an opportunity to rate the organization.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng3 December 2019
A good company to work for, always coming up with different ways of improving customer service, providing training for employees and the was an incentive program in place to motivate employees.
3,0
Productive and make it happen work environment
HOD of Africa Project Office (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2 December 2019
MultiChoice is a fast pace working environment. It can be very demanding / stressful from time to time. The environment is built for collaboration and effective team work.
3,0
A day in the world of entertainment. (DSTV- Contact centre)
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng26 November 2019
My Day was an everyday reminder of how much more my potential could be used within the company flow and chain of things. I Felt Out of place most days.
Pros
Free Lunches when you work on Holiday and regular Games internally for incentives
Cons
Work not easily defined, and Inconsistent troubleshooting limited and lengthly turn around times to Irate clients.
5,0
fun place to work and grow
Head of Content Directors (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng25 November 2019
Work here is fun and I find colleagues who support and encourage me during work. Working at Multichoice also helped me grow with my skill and attention to detail.
3,0
Really enjoyed working there at the beginning but the treatment towards the end left a bitter taste
Customer Experience Coach (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng25 November 2019
When I started working at MCA I looked forward to going to work.Loved the people and culture ,felt valued.With the change of management over the years,started to dread going to work.
1,0
Retrenchment crisis at Mca
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng20 November 2019
I was excited the moment I heared, I was hired by the corporate. It was indeed a good company to work for, especially how management was towards employees, unfortunately thing's turn around after officially being employed for past 5 and a half years. No given time nor information for the retrenchment occurred, wasn't happy with the whole situation but to accept.
fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng19 November 2019
self-learning eviroment
Target driven'
no growth
GREAT TEAM MEMBERS
Fun workplace
Customer Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng18 November 2019
Odd hours till 23h00,
I learnt customer service system and to be firm and assisting team mates. The culture is great for young school leavers.
Answering none stop calls till shift end.
Helping customer smile

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MultiChoice. Our community is ready to answer.

3,5Work/Life Balance