MultiChoice

MultiChoice Employee Reviews for Call Center Supervisor

5,0
Great organisation to work for.
Multichoice has equiped me with managerial skills and experience that I possess. I worked for Multichoice for the past years and I am glad that I was part of the family.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Work like balance
1,0
Motivation and growth
I currently work for Multichoice (inbound) call center, I started working there from 2015 to date, I’m a hardworker,team player and can work under pressure.
Pros
Motivations
Work Space
My days starts with shift planning i.e. going through and new comms that were sent out 30 minutes before my team arrives, Complete the attendance report followed by conduct return to work
Sending out daily reports to Team and Senior manager.

handling escalations starting with the ones send after shift

Start with my one on one coaching sessions

Attend meetings if any.

Spending at least 15 minutes with the team just having casual chats to check up on them and to see if everyone is fine

end the day will handling all other escalations

journal approval

The hardest part is having to manage misconduct.

My job is not cast in stone of the processes. There challenges are different and allow me to think and play with my mind now and then. Managing a team that is full of joy makes coming to work even better.
Pros
No weekends required
Workpalce
Multichoice is a good environment , have a good culture it's a home away from home. You need to be patient with the customers treat a customer as you would like to be treated.
Cons
Work-life balance
4,0
work experience
working for this company has been a wonderful experience, i have learned alot on how to deal with different types of people and have learned how to deal and work in a busy environment.
Pros
working in entertainment business
Cons
flexi hours
1,0
draining to work for and demotivating
multichoice is a great company to work for but there is absolutely no growth at all irregardless if you a hard worker or not .

management is poor because at times you will be punished for things that you don't have control over .
Pros
good worrking enviroment
Cons
work plan force doses not follow protocol at times
4,0
It was fun to work there
It was a nice expereince having to know more about pay tv, the billing system kept me on my toes as it is a bit complex, different customer queries on a daily basis, enhanced my technical skills.
Pros
Team buildings and freebies every now and then
Cons
Working 6 days and getting one day off in a week, Was tiring
Productive , challenging and diversity
It is a different day daily with challenges around technical and customers queries yet so exicting to provide the best customer experience
Ownership , the bug has to stop with with and when you complete a task do it better or dont do it at all

Coworkers we like family , helping each either not working thru solo

Haddest past : when we experience a teachnical problem that no one seem to have a solution for and not providing the customer service that our client our used to

Our team building , team meetings and having mentoring sessions with my peers .
Pros
having an event or dress code for different days pledging our service
Cons
working almost every weekend of the month and holidays
2,0
Lots of working hours
non stop work. i have learned a lot about managing people. many fun people to work with. the hardest part of the job was to working for months without a weekend off. assisting clients was the most fun part.
Pros
lots of incentives
Cons
long hours and no work life balance