MultiChoice

MultiChoice Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

4,0
Informative
working for Multichoice was a great learning carve for me , as it was my first job and I got to know more more about the ins and outs of how complex the work environment is.
4,0
Its a great place to work, everyone is inspired to work harder because they take note of growth.
Their culture is amazing, they allow room for growth and always take care of their employees, regardless of moving from department, but they offer bursaries and online training, as well as team buildings.
3,0
fun place to work
good company , growth is limited in some departments but fun culture .depending in which department you are in, but customer care is not a fun place , the hours and shifts are straining for the amount of money being offered to temps.
Pros
discounted dstv prices
Cons
low salary rates
3,0
customer service representative
a typical day at work requires attending to customer satisfaction and needs. my communication skills were advanced.the management team is however strict. the work culture was too fun and pleasant.
Pros
free gifts, free lunch
Cons
long and abnormal hours
5,0
Day at work
I always get upp in the morning excited to come to work. I love to offer the customers a great customer experince not a services. All call cntres , retailers are offering customer service so its always nice to give them somthibg they can relate too. I love challenges and this is what i get each and every time i pick up the phone and say " Thank for calling Multichoice".The most enjoable part is always getting the customer and even more thatn what they called foor , resolving the problem first hand. My co-workers are very helpful same as managent.
Pros
lovely working environment, nice canteen, helpful supervisrs
Cons
not much cons, its a nice place to work at