We work 8hours during the week .
It is good and we are safe to work at murray&roberts
Environment is good ,the company prohibits to work substandard.we have cardinal rules that lead us.
8hours per day and after that is overtime
9 hour perday and overtime
When you work underground I think eight hours are enough,when you work at surface you work even 10or 12 hours it's depending on the job that how is difficult
They have to work 8hrs in a good /safe environment
I think overtime working in a department shows slow working rate
There is a difference between working smart and working hard.
Working smart also job done in quick time so work smart and complete your task in time.
7 to 4oclock but over time is not a problem
After 8 hours is overtime
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Murray & Roberts?93 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Murray & Roberts? What are the steps alon…16 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Murray & Roberts?12 people answered
- What are the working hours at Murray & Roberts?6 people answered
- Does the company offers internships in business management?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Murray & Roberts?3 people answered
- In therms of rating,how it works3 people answered
- What opportunities that the company offers3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Murray & Roberts?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Murray & Roberts, what would be the reason?3 people answered