It has always been a nice place to work.
Yes the senior managers are the best but I doubt the lower / inexperience managers.
The culture is one of the best
The monthly functions.
Positive, it was a good environment for growth.
Nedbank is the company I like I fell happy
Horrible company. management belittles you
It's not worth it. you are a sacrificial lamb to the slaughter. you will be treated like a kid
I once was proud.
I will feel great. They don't want to know about background. Do you have a good communication with customers? Can you work under pressure?
I feel great to work at Nedbank because Nedbank is helping people to save money.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Nedbank? What are the steps along the way…67 people answered
- Does Nedbank require background check? What kind of background check does Nedbank do and how long do…50 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Nedbank?34 people answered
- What are the working hours at Nedbank?28 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Nedbank?24 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Nedbank?21 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Nedbank?19 people answered
- If you were to leave Nedbank, what would be the reason?18 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Nedbank?16 people answered
- What is the company culture at Nedbank?13 people answered