The culture, staff support and work life integration.
I remember bonus. Their own medical aid which is always best. Provident fund and they paid a certain portion
Because of my years of service at the bank I could buy property, and had medical aid.
Lower interest rates for staff
lower bank charges for staff
Medical aid, provident fund, housing subsidy and lower rates when borrowing from the bank because the candidate will be a staff member.
That time we were offer free lunch by your manager if you reached your target
Medical Aid and employee benefits
They are helpful in a friendly way
We only get staff rates when apply for Personal Loans and Home loans
Work life balance - beneficial staff rates
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Nedbank?173 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Nedbank? What are the steps along the way…67 people answered
- Does Nedbank require background check? What kind of background check does Nedbank do and how long do…50 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Nedbank?34 people answered
- What are the working hours at Nedbank?28 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Nedbank?24 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Nedbank?19 people answered
- If you were to leave Nedbank, what would be the reason?18 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Nedbank?16 people answered
- What is the company culture at Nedbank?13 people answered