Shoe it has been 15 years ago
What is your strength:
I am a quick learner and a great team player.
Do you consider yourself successfull:
Yes, apart from appraisals i think i will earn myself good colleagues for life.
How long would you expect to work for us if hired:
As long as i feel challenged professionally.
Interview depends on a position you applied for but mostly for service consultant questions to evaluate how much experience do you have about the position
Mainly FAIS and RE accredited.
I think they you about yourself and your work expiriance
Tell us more about your self
Why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?
Why are you applying for this postion?
Whats are your strength&your weakness?
Where do you see your self in five or ten year to come ?
Do you prefers working independent or team?
What's is your job idea?
What's is your salary expectation?
What's other people think of you?
Do you have any questions?
Give a scenario how you handled a difficult client and what the outcome was.
Tell me about your self
Why do you join the Green Bank out of all the other major banks?
Will bring in sales and client service
Background and competency based questions
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Nedbank?173 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Nedbank? What are the steps along the way…67 people answered
- Does Nedbank require background check? What kind of background check does Nedbank do and how long do…50 people answered
- What are the working hours at Nedbank?28 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Nedbank?24 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Nedbank?21 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Nedbank?19 people answered
- If you were to leave Nedbank, what would be the reason?18 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Nedbank?16 people answered
- What is the company culture at Nedbank?13 people answered