Because I had personal problem at home which forced me to resign but I'm asking if I can come back because I happy to work with clients and understanding their needs
I had a life-threatening issue and needed to relocate but the company failed to help me. There were vacancies though in other locations but they just wouldn't hire someone from another area. So the only option to save my life was resigning.
I never applied for any job at nedbank
I was thinking to start my own businesses
I resigned because I wanted to commence my studies further.
I need growth
I'm still working at Nedbank
Because of transportation problems at that time while I was present with nedbank
Due to moving from Polokwane to Warmbaths and no positions were available for transfer.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Nedbank?173 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Nedbank? What are the steps along the way…67 people answered
- Does Nedbank require background check? What kind of background check does Nedbank do and how long do…50 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Nedbank?34 people answered
- What are the working hours at Nedbank?28 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Nedbank?24 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Nedbank?21 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Nedbank?19 people answered
- If you were to leave Nedbank, what would be the reason?18 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Nedbank?16 people answered