Nedbank Employee Reviews

Found 1 318 reviews matching the search See all 1 367 reviews
Making things Happen
Call agent (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal4 December 2019
Nedbank is a good company to work for. I enjoyed my stay at the company and the work challenges and I am grateful for that I learnt whilst there. People are lovely, friendly and always willing to help, it was like we one big family. The only thing was that I had mastered all areas of my work, so I somehow felt my skills were no longer being challenged.
We make a Difference
Business Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Rondebosch, Western Cape3 December 2019
I loved my role as a Small Business Relationship Banker and had the opportunity to meet business clients. Greatest challenge was to maintain these clients and help grow their company.
fun work place
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  135 Rivonia Road Sandown3 December 2019
fun work environment. overtime opportunities. bad management though. flexible work hours, could improve on the company culture. less growth opportunities
2,0
It is not a good place to work
Personal Loans Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng1 December 2019
The management sucks,they dont follow process they hire people based on that they know them,managers owned the company if the manager hates you, you will be streesed everyday and end up loosing your job
Productive fun work place
Teller/Enquiries (Current Employee) –  Govan mbeki1 December 2019
How to be responsible and take accountability about other people money. I learned about team work and how to put your all in a task. How to assist clients in every situation possible.
1,0
Weak managerial structure.
Sales banker (Former Employee) –  Upington, Northern Cape1 December 2019
When I was at Nedbank I never felt relaxed and at ease. The managers always threaten you with head office. Everything needs to be reffered to head office.
4,0
Working at Nedbank was very rewarding and I gained extentise experience
Teller/Enquiries (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng28 November 2019
A typical day at Nedbank was very rewarding as i transacted on clients accounts with different personalities , I able to cross -sell different products and solve problems .
3,0
productive and fun to work for
COLLECTIONS ADVISOR(INBOUND AND OUTBOUND) (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal28 November 2019
enjoyed myself from the word go. staff and management was very friendly couldn't tell the old and new staff.

job is manageable even though its more challenging
Banker (Former Employee) –  Constantia Kloof, Gauteng26 November 2019
It is great place to work but with more adjusting and employee reconsideration the company could do much better.The place is amazing with great work mates and a friendly environment. The training facility is the best and quite understandable.
Very good
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nelspruit, Mpumalanga26 November 2019
It was Excellent and outstanding very enjoyable working in Nedbank.the energy and the vibe and the people there where very good to me.especially management.i've learned a lot in Nedbank.it is one of the good companies you can't go wrong with.
employees and salarys
Handyman (Former Employee) –  135 Sandton26 November 2019
working there is nice and i have learn a lot and met good people and the management dont have heart for they're employees in a way that if you want to see your self getting a better salary, you must be a puppy and spy and also skin count too. Culture is good, Hardest part is overtime's rate. The enjoyable part is that the's team building which is good thing cause employees do have to rest and know each other
I find it interesting
Service Manager 2 (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng23 November 2019
I am hard working enable to work under pressure. I am a target driven .customer focus enable to solve problems.i have computer and administrative skills
It was fun
Admin co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Alberton, Gauteng21 November 2019
It was fun to be part of a company which has its staff's best interest at heart.i enjoyed being exposed to the financial sector.I learned how to conduct myself in a professional manner.
5,0
Need bank is a compitative company that do it's business indoors and outdoors.Its very reasonable for its costumers and good customer service.
sales consltants (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng20 November 2019
I like need bank for it so fruitful for the future of the employee . Need bank will make sure that when they introduce new product they will be workshop so as employees gain knowledge about new product. It is good in safety and security . It provides all resources required for project given .it motivate workers according to their performance
2,0
Branch Administrator (Former Employee) –  Queenstown, Eastern Cape20 November 2019
Has been stressful to a point of wanting me to leave the banking industry but the problem is management in the free state area I used to work nicely in the ec
Stressful environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng17 November 2019
Daily meetings wasting time and draining staff before the doors are even opened. Management style is threatening at all times and the one time (manager) who did not make you feel threatened, made it very clear that losing your job is always a possibility.
I learned that staff do unethical things in order to reach targets, but getting threatened by management all the time, is the root cause of this behavior.
However your direct manager got the same threatening treatment from their direct managers.
Good company
Junior Financial Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sandton13 November 2019
Good company, too dependent on foreign skills and not grooming local talent. People are generally good and kind. knowing the right people helps kind of organisation.
4,0
Working environment was good and i learnt alot
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal12 November 2019
You need your A game to every work you do and excel in it
And my colleagues were good to me, also the management were so friendly which made me to feel good and do my best
4,0
Need to relocate to Butterworth its to expensive to stay in east London
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  East London11 November 2019
Would like to get a better job than can pay me better its too expensive to stay in east London I'm so flexible.working over time under pressure.team work
So far so good
multi skilled consultant (Current Employee) –  Three Rivers, Gauteng10 November 2019
Nedbank is striving to be the best it can be. Employee wellbeing is central at Nedbank. We just need to fine tune our technology and not change our horses in the midstream.