Nedbank

Nedbank Employee Reviews

Found 1 382 reviews matching the search
Professional
Working at MFC, a division of Nedbank Ltd, has opened my eyes to a completely different line of work. I have now gained experience and expertise in fraud investigations,credit analysis and client liaison.
3,0
You have to specialise in your field- no growth or development into another role opportunities
If you have a great work ethic, are honest, have integrity, pursue company goals, able to use your intellect and not leave your brain at the door, are outspoken about what works, this is not the place for you.
If you are a brown noser(with a boss that likes you) you'll make it in this bank and other banks. If you are lazy, abuse the system, blame work resources for non-performance - you'll survive.

Over the last decade ago, nothing's changed - you can still get away with rubbish behavior.

On the positive, Nedbank taught me how to deal with people, grow personally and make a success outside in the real world.
Excellent
Working at Nedbank was just amazing, and everyone around there was friendly and helpful. For my side it has been a life changing experience and opportunity
5,0
productive and fun working environment
Great company culture, they treat their employees well and they provide support to their employees. Great reward model. Salary is not bad at all, and employees are friendly and always willing to help.
Workplace .
Working at nedbank is good and they give employees opportunity to futher their studies and pay for the fees.Company that care about staff and put people centerd. Care about client and not product pushing but educating their client to keep business relationship long.
Day at work
Great place to work, colleagues are very friendly and supportive. There may be some challenges with higher management but the daily office staff makes your day worth it.
5,0
Good work life balance. Normal working. Management was not professional. There was a sense of discrimination. I have learn a lot in terms of events an
Left the company last year!! Good company to work for. I have learned a lot in terms of Admin, Events, Marketing, Organisation and Travel Arrangements.
1,0
Nedbank sucks
Nedbank do not see their staff as an asset and are unfair in their labour practices. They expect long hours but do not pay overtime. Their managers are unprofessional
Pros
Cons
Unfair treatment, long hours, non payment of overtime
Good experience
I would love to go back for the company in Johannesburg though it's a great company to work for.
The people there are friendly to work for and the benefits are amazing .

Working environment is fun.
Great Place to Work
Nedbank is defintely a great place to work, lots of opportunities, very people centred and real caring bank. My tipical day is a stress free one, dealdline aside, its a place that you want to come to because of the people, the culture and professionalism.
Pros
Job Security
3,0
It's a great place to work as they invest in thier employees
I honestly looked forward to the bonuses as it encouged me to do my level best but month to month salary it wasnt enough and growth was very slow with
4,0
Work @Nedbank
Nedbank is a very good place to work. The work culture is collaborative. The people are friendly, and you are well paid in relation to what is obtainable in the market.
4,0
Great place to learn
Open discussions and open door policy which allows you to ask and learn whenever to need guidance. You are also exposed to a lot of banking regulations which you need to understand and be able to interpret in order to apply them. Allows self management.
3,0
Work towards achieving a target
I love the benefits, they provide counseling, they want employees to be formal and professional. The work environment is fine. The working hours are normal and overtime is paid
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Too much favoritism
Great corporate culture
Great company to work for. The division I worked for drove staff development and growth. Opportunities were always available for those who were driven to make a difference.
5,0
Fun to work at .. but also very busy
Deadlines had to be met, educating clients on their accounts. Activation of all free services. Colleagues very caring. Work place fun and relaxed. Great benefits.
Work culture and management
The work culture is very interesting and I loved how relaxed and helpful most agents were. Management needs to work with each other and stop sabotaging each other to get ahead all in all a great place to work at
5,0
Great place to work at. Nedbank put employees first. It has clean environment friendly staff and culture care. Promote integrity and safety. Allow growth within the industry.
Pros
Freebies sometimes
Cons
Normal hours
Great workplace
My Day started with a daily 8am Management meeting with the head of the department and other Managers.
The Rest of the day would be filled with tight deadlines and delegating tasks to my subordinates.

I loved the flexibility that my job allowed me to structure my own as well as my Team's activities in order to achieve targets
productive but culture challenging
At first it was fun but as time went by, part of management was difficult to work with and they also set difficult tragets to meet considering the place we are at economically.
Engaging and informative
A typical day at work is very fast paced. I have alot of client to attend to from the morning. I deal with creditors which is not always easy. We are constantly learning about the product and how to handle clients. Management is always there to assist. The hardest part of the job is when we are unable to assist clients no matter what we try and do. I do enjoy engaging with all types of people and helping them where I can.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Not enough time for the work load
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nedbank. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1