Nedbank Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Found 325 reviews matching the search See all 1 367 reviews
2,0
It is not a good place to work
Personal Loans Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng1 December 2019
The management sucks,they dont follow process they hire people based on that they know them,managers owned the company if the manager hates you, you will be streesed everyday and end up loosing your job
5,0
Need bank is a compitative company that do it's business indoors and outdoors.Its very reasonable for its costumers and good customer service.
sales consltants (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng20 November 2019
I like need bank for it so fruitful for the future of the employee . Need bank will make sure that when they introduce new product they will be workshop so as employees gain knowledge about new product. It is good in safety and security . It provides all resources required for project given .it motivate workers according to their performance
Bank teller (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng29 October 2019
Days at work are very busy as long as you focus on your work you will be okay...
Make sure you are team player.
And that you can communicate with your work friends.
Iv have learned to be committed to do my best in everything make sure I learned new things help where I can.
Make your customer satisfied/Happy.
5,0
Professional and accommodating workplace and productive
Office Controller (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Newtown Johannesburg28 October 2019
Lovely workplace. The diversity and culture is maintained to standard. Good and fair leadership. The environment professional and fun. The workplace has pause areas and a canteen as well excellent lavatories catered for both male and female and disable personnel too.
Pros
Growth and development
Cons
Lengthy hours
1,0
too much work under paid
Teller/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng16 October 2019
as an employee its required to meet your targets and make sure the client is happy that is delivered but the manangement is unfair and disrespectfull to the point were buy most of my colleques are unfairly dimissed
Pros
nothing
4,0
Senior Communications Manager (Current Employee) –  Sandton, Johannesburg16 October 2019
Nedbank Wealth is a great place to work and its ethos is driven its purpose which is to use its financial expertise to do good for individuals, businesses and society. This purpose resonates very strongly with me.
Fun workplace
Client Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng10 October 2019
I enjoy the fraud function, guarding customers funds and keeping their money safe. The most important thing is to always think like a fraudster and prevent fraud before it happens
Learnings and more valuable Learnings
Senior Business Analyst - Risk & Compliance (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng23 September 2019
Thoroughly enjoyed designing an complete end to end Business Solutions from Goals, Needs & Wants through to full spectrum Business Rules, Prototyping, Processing & Automation, ERDs and CRUDs to Physical definition.

In this time I was included into formalised Regulatory Risk & Compliance and so began the love affair with Anti Money Laundering, CRS & FATCA and Treat Client Fairly whilst solidifying unpredictable Stakeholder Engagement Management.
Pros
Regulatory Enterprise to Business Area Compliance Learnings for Adoption
Cons
Political Policy & Players throwing Curve Balls, however not insurmountable
5,0
Its a good experience ever ...
Trade Markerter (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng21 September 2019
You get to enjoy your work environment ,get to interact with your colleagues and clients and you learn alot in company which is a good opportunity for me...
5,0
Very well productive n fun
TEA LADY (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng10 September 2019
Working with with the Nedbank staff was great because they could even train one on every job they do there without hesitation. I gained a lot of experience whole working there for 2 years. You will never feel out of place in that company team work is crucial to them.
Pros
Team buildings
Cons
Paid over time
5,0
The working enviroment back in the day was very pleasant and lots of room for growth
Instore branch manager (Former Employee) –  Jhb30 August 2019
Working for nedbank back in the day was my best job I ever had...I was never deprived of excelling management was always there to uplift the staff and then type of clientele was never lazy to compliment the staff and I had achieved so much sorry in left for no reason should have stayed and I could have had it all today
Pros
Always recognise without predjudice the beat perfimers and rewards as good as gold
Cons
Not.much i can say
Overall a good institution
Service specialist (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng20 August 2019
It is overall a good place to work. But not every division has growth. So your individual capacity needs to grow.

Through all the years I enjoyed each year
Pros
Staff is well-looked after
Cons
Growth
3,0
Fraud manager (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng17 August 2019
Your day is constantly challenging and brings new insight everyday, we work in a fast pasted environment that brings new challenging problems daily. Hard days are the most rewarding cause those are the days you really help clients
It was productive
I was a Debt collector on loan Accounts (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng15 July 2019
My Review would be the Company is a good Company to work for the staff I worked with was Amazing as well as the managers. The hours was flexi hours from 16:00- 21:00. I Left there for something permanent.
Pros
Free Dinner taxi services home
Cons
Flexi hours and Contract based
5,0
Multi Functional Bulk Teller (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng6 June 2019
I really enjoyed my time with Nedbank .There is a balance between work and personal. Work environment is fare and transparent. Opportunity for growth .
1,0
Worst company to work on
Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sandton ,Johannesburg6 June 2019
Not a good to company work on . The company is managed by micromanagement and the also showing racism by managers.
There is one manager who shows lot of racism and treating the employees as workers .Please be cautious with him.
4,0
Delivery focused, pressurised work but good workforce
Product Manager - Internal Surveys (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng4 June 2019
A typical day at work varied from managing new development, testing new products, assisting with developing new surveys. I was lucky to be in a section with good managers and co workers. The job often involved been thrown in at the deep end and having to get up to speed fast.
Tackling new challenges and working with a good team was the mot enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Environment was stressful at times
it was fun
Sales consultant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng28 May 2019
ihave learn a lot. ihave sell on the loans,done client scoring, i have grest experince. i have reach my monthly target because i was very active and .
5,0
Best workplace ever. Full of life and happiness.
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Gauteng , Johannesburg27 May 2019
Very nice company to have worked for. We had a team building and year end function each year. The staff all were very happy and we we well motivated. They management was o.k , they were always working well with staff , and did motivate in house training for staff. Only thing I ever wanted was growth to a more senior level.
Pros
Lots of overtime and secured monthly income.
Cons
There wasn't much personal growth.
job security
Quality Assurance Coach (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg Newtown17 May 2019
great place to work, good management,got intergrity,
pushes beyond what is expected
they give recognition where it required. recognises talent, pushes you beyond your limit
Pros
leave early