Nedbank Employee Reviews for Administrator

5,0
Productive and a fun workplace
FATCA/CRS Administrator (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng29 January 2018
Productive and a fun workplace.
Excellent benefits.
Staff rates is great.
Management is easy to talk with.............................................
Benefits
5,0
productive and a great place to bank
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng13 November 2017
I check my emails,check if I completed yesterday's work.I learned that hard work pays if your manager is happy am a happy.I completing targert .friendly place to work
Pros
free funtions lunches
Cons
overtime
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape5 January 2017
I love working there because everyone is friendly too much. Learnt alot about administration there so am greatful for the life lesson because now i have experience.
Pros
Free lunch
productive
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gauteng20 October 2016
challenging but worth it, will make you understand the dynamics of the national credit act in a broad spectrum.
get to learn client rights and client satisfaction
Pros
ongoing recognition days
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng23 September 2016
I work in a great team ,the staff morale is good everyone
carry's their weight and there's fun filled challenges daily .
we all have mandate to check our owe work with that everyone is accountable and responsible the culture is good for growth .
4,0
A work place with high moral ethics,social responsibilty
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng8 July 2016
-a typical day at work-racing against time to meet the deadline
-I learned to be assertive and to be able to work under pressure
-to manage my work with minimum supervision
-my co-workers have team spirit, always willing to uplift me
-The hardest part, is to make a decision but still operate within company policy
-I am able to interact with my colleagues in other regions. Communication is my strong point
Pros
company benefits(cheap holiday accommodation, employee wellbeing center)
Cons
Gender issues(not many women are occupying top positions)
5,0
challenging and skillfull work place
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng6 April 2016
I was able to excel on projects given sometimes with difficult people to work with. Nedbank was an exciting place to work at, it was not only about work but other skills that can develop you as a person.
Pros
Awards, Price givings
Cons
working early and knocking off late
Fun workplace
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng3 March 2016
Typical day at work is fun filled , new learning's, challenging clients and being able to work in a diverse team.

We work flexible hours with a very cooperative management team. The office location is 20-30min drive from home on a normal non traffic day. My job is challenging as I deal with different client queries and internal staff from BRANCHES in all our provinces
Pros
Staff Appreciation day
Cons
Client queries and answering the phone
Productive and challenging
Specialist administrator (Current Employee) –  johannesburg10 June 2015
A day its monotonous action reports within 24 hours.
I have learned how to prioritise and time manage.
Co-workers are good people fun to work with and determined.
Hardest part of my job,Is that when one of my co-worker is on leave the work load gets triple and capacity is limited and raising that as a concern the is a comparison amongst co-workers from management.
Team buildings and having team lunches as well.
Pros
Rewarding hard workers
Cons
limited SLA
workplace
administrator (Former Employee) –  sandton21 May 2015
I learnt how to manage my time well prioritising,to be a team player.It is a big company with a potential for growth.i had worked in different departments where i experienced diversity and being able to work under pressure in a chain work enviroment.
Pros
monthly nominations where you get a surprise gift, flexi hours
Cons
normal working hours
3,0
Dealing with matters that are in production
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP18 February 2015
First meeting day where I find it hard to get clear understanding of what was said in the meeting due to IT terminology that was used as I am an Accounting. After the meeting I asked every word that I was not sure about and everything was clarified to me. On the following meeting I manage to take notes/make minutes and then I felt being part of the organization.

The most enjoyable thing was team work, flexible working hours and the colleagues were friendly
Pros
Free lunch on team leaders birthdays
Cons
Long hours only if required
3,0
Fun and challenging work place
Legal credit administrator (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP22 January 2015
typical day at work always take it one step at a time, but doesnt really matter that much to me as i'm used to working under pressure.
I have learned to take charge and be in control, i have learned to be always accountable for my actions.
I have learned that as an individual you must always be a team player and ask where you dont know.
Hardest part of my job is not always giving the client the news that he/she wants hear.
I enjoy working with different people, from different cultures and backrounds, i like challenges , cause i'm a go getter and i think i can handle anything that is thrown at me.
Pros
Free lunches, monday mumchies
Cons
Long working hours
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sandton, GP29 May 2014
A typical day would be when the client is insulting me without full facts, even though i remain calm and listen to what they have to say.Then is easy to solve you gave them all ears.I have learned to work with different people and i enjoyed.I have learn a lot from Mangement and thank them for where am i today. Always great to work as a team and i enyjoyed working with every one in a team. Clients can sometime be difficult towards us and not cooperate, but have a learned a lot about working with different people.
Pros
Nedbank give food and transport for Overtime workers
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sandton, GP16 April 2014
Nedbank is a great Company to work for, I like their culture and the people that I'm working with, It provides many opportunities to grow an to learn new things
Pros
Bursaries and Development Opportunities
5,0
productive company that strife to their commitment to make Nedbank a great place to work
Floorplan and Facility (Fleet) Administrator (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP20 January 2014
Our work conditions (building and working tools) was/is always to the best. I have learned to work on a fast speed with top quality work. The management goes on a lot of management training to make them from great to even greater management. I got along with all my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was to always strife for my work to be the best of quality and without any mistakes. I always tried to look out for loop holes and to come up with a solution for the loop holes and always try to be better
Pros
Medical, Pension
Cons
traveling to Sunninghill got to much for me expesialy with the new E-Toll system
Productivity
BST Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WC4 November 2013
I worked for Nedbank for 4 years before becoming a permanent member in 2000 working there for 8 years before I resigned due to personal reasons. Going back in 2011 as a contract worker was amazing I was working with exceptionally good people being based in Paarl I find them caring and fun to work with. The team work is impeccable pulling together in times of crises. I've learned new skills. No problem or query to difficult to be solved .It was an absolute pleasure working there and I was very sad when my contract ended.