Nedbank Employee Reviews for Branch Manager in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 1 371 reviews
4,0
Enjoyable pressure
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  PORT ELIZABETH28 March 2013
Morning meetings was always fruit full for the whole team.Each day was not the same as the previous day. Each day was unique with it's challenges like staffing and making the day sales targets.I had a fantastic working relationship with my staff as well as with management. I have learned over the years at nedbank that if you do not take charge of your destiny no else will do that for you and that hard work pays off at the end of the day. The hardest part of my job was to say no to a staff member. And the most enjoyable was to go to work and face all the challenges. We worked together as a team and there was no "I" in a team.The most enjoyable part of the job when clients come back for excellent service rendered to them.
Pros
working with people
Cons
long hours was second to none. what you put in you will reep one day.
4,0