Nedbank Employee Reviews for Teller

Found 82 reviews matching the search See all 1 392 reviews
Productive and family orientated
Bulk Cash Teller (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng14 January 2020
I were very happy in my time at Nedbank, learned a lot and made lifetime friends. Love the customers and staff.
Working with people are my passion although its tuff I love to be
busy must of the day.
Productive fun work place
Teller/Enquiries (Current Employee) –  Govan mbeki1 December 2019
How to be responsible and take accountability about other people money. I learned about team work and how to put your all in a task. How to assist clients in every situation possible.
4,0
Working at Nedbank was very rewarding and I gained extentise experience
Teller/Enquiries (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng28 November 2019
A typical day at Nedbank was very rewarding as i transacted on clients accounts with different personalities , I able to cross -sell different products and solve problems .
Bank teller (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng29 October 2019
Days at work are very busy as long as you focus on your work you will be okay...
Make sure you are team player.
And that you can communicate with your work friends.
Iv have learned to be committed to do my best in everything make sure I learned new things help where I can.
Make your customer satisfied/Happy.
3,0
Stressful on pay days
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape24 October 2019
Extremely stressful working with people's money.
You have to meet your daily targets which is essentially important .
You have to be alert at all times.
2,0
its a green place to be
Teller/Enquiries Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tzaneen, Limpopo18 October 2019
Nedbank is a very good company to work for and a great place to be, these no growth in the business. I feel my job is not safe with regards to optimisation.
Pros
training excellent
Cons
work load is too much now
1,0
too much work under paid
Teller/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng16 October 2019
as an employee its required to meet your targets and make sure the client is happy that is delivered but the manangement is unfair and disrespectfull to the point were buy most of my colleques are unfairly dimissed
Pros
nothing
Nedbank is good company
Teller/enquiries (Former Employee) –  Limpopo6 August 2019
I did enjoy working at Nedbank but unfortunatly i have to move to Pretoria cause I was working at Limpopo .Nedbank is good company to work for, benefits are very good.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Nor
Fun workplace
BANKER TELLER (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State3 August 2019
Nedbank is a big entity and it was very nice working for a company of this magnitude. I think in my opinion they have to work hard on structuring their development and growth of the employees.
5,0
Nedbank is a great company
Teller/Enquiries Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lephalale, Limpopo12 July 2019
My collueque where awesome,they were super great,i learned a lot about time management,customer service,sales and respect for others
Do not sit at one position for too long otherwise you will not grow as a person,strive for growth
Pros
Recognitions, Year end functions
Cons
You can work 4 weekends in row
5,0
Multi Functional Bulk Teller (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng6 June 2019
I really enjoyed my time with Nedbank .There is a balance between work and personal. Work environment is fare and transparent. Opportunity for growth .
2,0
Some things just stay the same day in and day out.
Teller/Enquiries/Foreign Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gauteng; South Africa22 April 2019
Nedbank is a great company to work for as there are a lot one can learn when it comes to working in the banking industry. Due to the fact that the banking industry in South Africa is so highly competitive, Nedbank has over the years lost its way from being people centred.

It's a company that, should you ever become employed by it, attention and development is not a priority.
4,0
Great place to work. Team work is very important in this industry which they collaborate perfectly with their values. It is a quick thinking environment which gives you skills in all areas especially alertness.
Pros
Excellent environment
Cons
No growth
productive and fun
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Grahamstown, Eastern Cape12 March 2019
working at the branch was so good because you get support from the team all the time, learning and growth is key you get given the opportunity to help out at all departments and it helps because if a staff member is missing the is someone on standby to carry out the duties, expectations were communicated all the times in meetings and feedback was always given to the team members
Pros
awards
Cons
moving from positions within the same area was difficult
productive work place
teller/ enquiries clerk (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape11 March 2019
I 100% regret leaving Nedbank. If i should be given the opportunity i would go back immediately. I left out of frustration and due to management not being supportive. Should've just stuck it out till they retired
My working enviroment
Teller / Enquiries (Former Employee) –  JHB, ZA22 January 2019
I would say my day started @ 8 where every second counted. From when we walked into the Bank until closed of business .Although all these working environments were different the teams I worked with were very pleasant including management.. My feeling is that everyday you go to work you must always bring positive energy, so that your own team remains positive over and over...
Pros
Free Dinners, Complementary Tickets
Cons
Long Hours leading to overtimw
work friendly
multifuctional teller (Current Employee) –  Gauteng4 December 2018
we are team players treating our client like our special guest and we understand that the clients complains because they care they don't want to leave us and the thing that differentiate us from our competitors is service so make sure deliver the world class service so that they can come back for more and tell others about us
Pros
every month
Cons
overtime will do
3,0
nedbank - good for people
TELLER CLASSIC BRANCH (Former Employee) –  germiston2 October 2018
i have started at nedbank ion 2009 june, as soon as i finished matric. i had fun working there, but sadly they have never given me an increase, for 7 years, i was just always on the minimum wage.
Pros
lots of benefits
4,0
Enjoyed coming across different personalities.
Teller/Enquiries (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape7 August 2018
Day to day I would help clients with their different enquiries and also assisting them with deposits and withdrawals. It could be quite challenging to make them digital smart but eventually we get it right.
Pros
Learning new skills almost every day.
Cons
Lunch hours changes and sometimes you have to take lunch the morning .
Target/Sales driven
Teller and Enquiries Consultant (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape19 July 2018
Nedbank strives on client service and client experience, not forgetting the sales targets. Nedbank is under retail hence longer working hours compared to other banks.