Nedbank Employee Review

Informative and secure place to work.
Sales consultant (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape8 January 2013
I can't really say that I have a normal day at work. Each day bring something new to the table. I have gained exstensive knowlege about the products that I sell, trained a lot of co-workers as well. I love when I can assist a client and the client is eternally gratefull. It is difficult when a job becomes less challenging then I feel that I have to move. I will still recommend Nedbank to anyone who is interested.
Pros
recent hours of work.
Cons
i'm use to the stress/pressure levels that we must work under, but it comes with the job.

Other Nedbank Employee Reviews

My Nedbank My pride
Team Leader Sales (Current Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State6 December 2019
This was my first corporate employer and I think is the last one as I never see myself leaving the organization.. I will only grow within. This organization made me the success I am today
Making things Happen
Call agent (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal4 December 2019
Nedbank is a good company to work for. I enjoyed my stay at the company and the work challenges and I am grateful for that I learnt whilst there. People are lovely, friendly and always willing to help, it was like we one big family. The only thing was that I had mastered all areas of my work, so I somehow felt my skills were no longer being challenged.