Nedbank Employee Review

Well staffed trained keep client happy
Consultant (Former Employee) –  durban2 January 2019
Nedbank goes out of there way to make sure there staff are well trained to be able to do there jobs fully and keep the clients happy.
Working for Nedbank was a amasing experiance and I believe that if you have worked in a call centre under that amount of presure and the knowledge you build up there you can go out there and do almost any other job. Working for Nedbank was best thing ever because I now have so much knowlidge and I've learned to work under presure and accept that no matter what your client comes first and the client is always right.
Working for Nedbank made me a very independent person because it's a hand on job from 8 to 4:30 no time to leave your desk and ask for help because then your client is on the line to long you waisting his time and money and the other clients have to stay on hold.
There is so much I can say about my experiance with them.
Pros
job was secure
Cons
no flexible hours

Other Nedbank Employee Reviews

Unforgettable bosses. They believe the unbelievable.
Coach (Former Employee) –  Selby, Gauteng16 August 2019
A good boss works to achieve company goals. Memorable bosses also works to achieve company goals, but also works to serve a larger purpose, to advance the careers of employees, to rescue struggling employees, to instill a sense of pride and self-worth in others. They help others on a personal and individual level. They are highly professional and yet also openly human. They show sincere excitement when things go well, and sincere appreciation for hard work and extra effort, and sincere disappointment - not in others, but in themselves. Professionalism is admirable and inspiring. I've become the person I am today because of unforgettable bosses. Thank you Nedbank, Home Loans.
Fun, flexible and enjoyable
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mthatha, Eastern Cape16 August 2019
Best company I ever worked for. I started as Team leader to 2IC sales consultant, to team leader the sales manager. Great experience and excellent programs to fast track employee careers for growth,
Pros
Feel appreciated all times.
Cons
Long fun hours