Nedbank Employee Review

Pathetic
contact Center agent (Former Employee) –  park square umhlanga durban17 June 2019
Not a good place to work at. You are made to work on 3 Saturdays a month. The scheduling is pathetic. Come to work at 8 and u get tea at 8:15??? Managers treat us badly. They think that we are kids. They think that you have control over your call duration and will come and sit on your head to finish the call. When its busy they need to take calls. We want to see how they manage call duration. They want us to make Sales but forget that we service clients. You are not valued. Quality Coaches always will find a problem with ur calls.
This place is a joke
Pros
nothing
Cons
Bad management. pathetic working hours

Other Nedbank Employee Reviews

Productive work place with really good workplace culture
IT Technical Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng23 August 2019
Flexible work hours that you could agree on with your immediate supervisor
As long as you get your work done and targets are reached, no one micro manages you.
Appraisals are performance based as thus it's in your own interest to reach your goals and go over and beyond without being pushed every time.
Management have an open door policy and most of the time, grievances are attended to.
Overall a good institution
Service specialist (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng20 August 2019
It is overall a good place to work. But not every division has growth. So your individual capacity needs to grow.

Through all the years I enjoyed each year
Pros
Staff is well-looked after
Cons
Growth