Nedbank Employee Review

I work with a lot of peaple
Banker Sales and Service (Current Employee) –  Boksburg, GP26 June 2013
I love people i love serving people and it gives me grate pleasure to help others a typical good day at work revolves around clients my work is client centered and because of that i believe in providing world class service to my clients and making a difference in there lives.

I learn that to be able to provide world class service i need to be on top of my game buy reading a lot of the banks conformance news letters about sales and productivity and having product knowledge so that i can constantly making my target on branch level.

Management is the key i believe that i am first a manger of myself i have to be accountable and responsible and extremely discipline in what i do at work. My mangers are really loved by me because i can see they diffidently lead by example the are well balance in decision making and they always available when i need them and they have strong values.

I believe that all individuals including myself should be treated with respect and always behave honestly and ethically, do what it takes for the team to succeed, whilst supporting the success of a
greater team, be out put driven but never at the expense of quality. My co-workers are awesome individuals i believe in treating others as i want to be treated with love and respect.

Its not heard its now only a pleasure what i do, i am working so long (5 years) with so much passion, i really only enjoy what i do.

The truth is money is a motivating factor to me know a higher financial contribution will really help me and make a difference in my life.

Therefore may desire is to deliver and really
  more... make a difference at the Ekurhuleni finance department.   less
Pros
The voucher for staff day, and yes free lunch, day of during the week for overtime work.
Cons
long hours every Saturdays work, little salary

Other Nedbank Employee Reviews

Exciting environment
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal29 June 2019
Nedbank is a great company to work for with room to grow. Lots of incentives daily weekly and monthly. Open door policy is brilliant with nedbank management, they make you feel as if you are a part of a family.
Pros
Lots of incentives
Cons
Favoritism
Management forcing agents to leave
call center agent (Former Employee) –  Umhlanga, Park square23 June 2019
This place stinks because of the bad attitude of Management. Managers show no respect for agents. #you are just a number. They can't even do their own work. Agents are forced to take Manager calls and their excuse is that it is part of the development plan. Utter rubbish and nonsense. Managers behave like they own the place. Agents do all their dirty work and they take the credit.
You are forced to work 3 Saturdays a month.
You must help other areas when they haven't even trained you on a product. When you ask a question then you are victimised.
Pros
Come again?
Cons
Horrible attitude of Management. Terrible working hours