Nedbank Employee Review

Fun,productive and homely
CONSULTANT (CALL AGENT) (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal22 January 2019
They value their employees so much,they train and develop their employees there is always opportunities of growth and have programmes in place for their employees that can assist them if they have problems they are not just programmes just to be there ,they are actually in use.like counseling. Work equity they are able to listen to their employees if they have an input without freight and it is safe place to work in.there is no input from me for they stand as their slogan.
Pros
Benefits, incentives, good environment etc.
Cons
Make permanent position

Other Nedbank Employee Reviews

Unforgettable bosses. They believe the unbelievable.
Coach (Former Employee) –  Selby, Gauteng16 August 2019
A good boss works to achieve company goals. Memorable bosses also works to achieve company goals, but also works to serve a larger purpose, to advance the careers of employees, to rescue struggling employees, to instill a sense of pride and self-worth in others. They help others on a personal and individual level. They are highly professional and yet also openly human. They show sincere excitement when things go well, and sincere appreciation for hard work and extra effort, and sincere disappointment - not in others, but in themselves. Professionalism is admirable and inspiring. I've become the person I am today because of unforgettable bosses. Thank you Nedbank, Home Loans.
Fun, flexible and enjoyable
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mthatha, Eastern Cape16 August 2019
Best company I ever worked for. I started as Team leader to 2IC sales consultant, to team leader the sales manager. Great experience and excellent programs to fast track employee careers for growth,
Pros
Feel appreciated all times.
Cons
Long fun hours