Nedbank Employee Review

Some things just stay the same day in and day out.
Teller/Enquiries/Foreign Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gauteng; South Africa22 April 2019
Nedbank is a great company to work for as there are a lot one can learn when it comes to working in the banking industry. Due to the fact that the banking industry in South Africa is so highly competitive, Nedbank has over the years lost its way from being people centred.

It's a company that, should you ever become employed by it, attention and development is not a priority.

Other Nedbank Employee Reviews

Pathetic
contact Center agent (Former Employee) –  park square umhlanga durban17 June 2019
Not a good place to work at. You are made to work on 3 Saturdays a month. The scheduling is pathetic. Come to work at 8 and u get tea at 8:15??? Managers treat us badly. They think that we are kids. They think that you have control over your call duration and will come and sit on your head to finish the call. When its busy they need to take calls. We want to see how they manage call duration. They want us to make Sales but forget that we service clients. You are not valued. Quality Coaches always will find a problem with ur calls.
This place is a joke
Pros
nothing
Cons
Bad management. pathetic working hours
dictatorship at its best
Agent (Former Employee) –  park square umhlanga14 June 2019
It was good a few years ago but REAP messed it up. Instead of undoing the wrongs they go and mess it up further by introducing the BANKER SKILL. Agents running around trying to help the client because no training was provided.
Introducing FLEXIBLE HOURS to try and undo the wrongs. Making Agents come in on 3 Saturdays a month and thinking that they have nothing better to do. Managers not respecting Agents and behaving like Dictators. You will get to see this if you decide to accept a job here.
Pros
You must be joking
Cons
Poor management. Long hours. No respect or care by Management