Nedbank Employee Review

Informative and committed to growth
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal12 November 2017
Typical day at work starts with checking your balance for any discrepancies, and then preparing your work desk for the day, making sure that all your equipment is near you.

We then would have morning meetings for any new information that we need to be aware of in terms of procedure and fraud.

Then when the branch opens you must be by your workplace, ready to greet clients with a smile and address whatever query they need you to attend.

The most enjoyable part of the work is in helping the clients who sometimes are in desperate need of their funds, seeing them walk out with a smile is a real good feeling.

The hardest part was working with limited workforce and equipment.
Pros
great culture and professional training
Cons
poor management

Other Nedbank Employee Reviews

Unforgettable bosses. They believe the unbelievable.
Coach (Former Employee) –  Selby, Gauteng16 August 2019
A good boss works to achieve company goals. Memorable bosses also works to achieve company goals, but also works to serve a larger purpose, to advance the careers of employees, to rescue struggling employees, to instill a sense of pride and self-worth in others. They help others on a personal and individual level. They are highly professional and yet also openly human. They show sincere excitement when things go well, and sincere appreciation for hard work and extra effort, and sincere disappointment - not in others, but in themselves. Professionalism is admirable and inspiring. I've become the person I am today because of unforgettable bosses. Thank you Nedbank, Home Loans.
Fun, flexible and enjoyable
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mthatha, Eastern Cape16 August 2019
Best company I ever worked for. I started as Team leader to 2IC sales consultant, to team leader the sales manager. Great experience and excellent programs to fast track employee careers for growth,
Pros
Feel appreciated all times.
Cons
Long fun hours