Nedbank Employee Review

Nedbank cares about their staff
Banker at Nedbank (Current Employee) –  Durban, Port Shepstone10 July 2012
We dont have walk in business. Most of the day is spent looking for business. Calling clients. We are situated in a very quite area, where there is no real foot fall.

If you want somthing hard enough you have to go out and get it.
Never give up, no matter how hard things seem.

Currently I have a great manager, always encouraging us to keep moving. Managers are there to manage you not do your work. It is a not an easy task, dealing with people is more difficult, than closing a deal.

Dealing with credit managers who dont sit in the area and who dont always understand our clients business on the South Coast. Getting our subdivisons to understand we are dealing with clients who need answers to application sorted out quickly.

Getting my targets met, dealing with people, making the client smile when the sign the docs for their Homeloan. Helping someone understand something they thought was too difficult.
Getting paid on the 20th
Pros
no retrenchments
Cons
i would a job without weekends

Other Nedbank Employee Reviews

Opportunity for growth
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Braamfontein, Gauteng18 July 2019
Nedbank as being my first employment after graduating gave me the opportunity to grow as an individual and learn independency at a tender age. I am a hardworking individual who can work well under pressure thanks to Nedbank.
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
Sales targets
Exciting environment
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal29 June 2019
Nedbank is a great company to work for with room to grow. Lots of incentives daily weekly and monthly. Open door policy is brilliant with nedbank management, they make you feel as if you are a part of a family.
Pros
Lots of incentives
Cons
Favoritism