Nedbank Employee Review

Is the nice place to work for,my collegues was very good.
Multifuctional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gauteng10 May 2019
I remember,my first day at Nedbank lady called Reyaan welcomed me with warm hands.Nedbank is not the company I can refer other people,management is not good.
Pros
Cons
158 hours

Other Nedbank Employee Reviews

Management forcing agents to leave
call center agent (Former Employee) –  Umhlanga, Park square23 June 2019
This place stinks because of the bad attitude of Management. Managers show no respect for agents. #you are just a number. They can't even do their own work. Agents are forced to take Manager calls and their excuse is that it is part of the development plan. Utter rubbish and nonsense. Managers behave like they own the place. Agents do all their dirty work and they take the credit.
You are forced to work 3 Saturdays a month.
You must help other areas when they haven't even trained you on a product. When you ask a question then you are victimised.
Pros
Come again?
Cons
Horrible attitude of Management. Terrible working hours
Is this a joke or is it a bad dream.
Call agent (Former Employee) –  Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal22 June 2019
It's now a terrible place to work. Highly stressful. staff are treated very badly. Bad shifting. Bad management. If you want to die from stress then accept a job here. Management comes stands behind you once you are taking long to help a client. Not to help you but rush you. Does not matter what the client wants. This department went to the dogs. It's a joke really. Staff are being abused.
Pros
Cons
Extended hours. Bad management. You are just a number.