Nedbank Employee Review

Productive and fun work place,
Banker Sales and Service (Current Employee) –  Soweto, GP26 February 2014
I enjoy working in an environment that takes care of their employees and I am proactive can work well under pressure, I also learned with in the organization that I am currently employed that growth is horizontally and vertically, that one can still grow being a manager of self .

I maintain a good relationship with my colleagues, the most enjoyable part of my job is living the office knowing that you have put value to the organization and its clients, especially when a client calls you back to say thank you or a pad on the shoulder by the manager to say a job well done.

The hardest part of my job is not having to attend clients due to other obstacles that the business may encounter on daily basis like power failure as this affects my daily productivity and targets.
Pros
Free lunches

Other Nedbank Employee Reviews

Opportunity for growth
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Braamfontein, Gauteng18 July 2019
Nedbank as being my first employment after graduating gave me the opportunity to grow as an individual and learn independency at a tender age. I am a hardworking individual who can work well under pressure thanks to Nedbank.
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
Sales targets
Exciting environment
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal29 June 2019
Nedbank is a great company to work for with room to grow. Lots of incentives daily weekly and monthly. Open door policy is brilliant with nedbank management, they make you feel as if you are a part of a family.
Pros
Lots of incentives
Cons
Favoritism