Nedbank Employee Review

Exciting environment
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal29 June 2019
Nedbank is a great company to work for with room to grow. Lots of incentives daily weekly and monthly. Open door policy is brilliant with nedbank management, they make you feel as if you are a part of a family.
Pros
Lots of incentives
Cons
Favoritism

Other Nedbank Employee Reviews

Unforgettable bosses. They believe the unbelievable.
Coach (Former Employee) –  Selby, Gauteng16 August 2019
A good boss works to achieve company goals. Memorable bosses also works to achieve company goals, but also works to serve a larger purpose, to advance the careers of employees, to rescue struggling employees, to instill a sense of pride and self-worth in others. They help others on a personal and individual level. They are highly professional and yet also openly human. They show sincere excitement when things go well, and sincere appreciation for hard work and extra effort, and sincere disappointment - not in others, but in themselves. Professionalism is admirable and inspiring. I've become the person I am today because of unforgettable bosses. Thank you Nedbank, Home Loans.
Fun, flexible and enjoyable
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mthatha, Eastern Cape16 August 2019
Best company I ever worked for. I started as Team leader to 2IC sales consultant, to team leader the sales manager. Great experience and excellent programs to fast track employee careers for growth,
Pros
Feel appreciated all times.
Cons
Long fun hours