Nedbank Employee Review

Unforgettable bosses. They believe the unbelievable.
Coach (Former Employee) –  Selby, Gauteng16 August 2019
A good boss works to achieve company goals. Memorable bosses also works to achieve company goals, but also works to serve a larger purpose, to advance the careers of employees, to rescue struggling employees, to instill a sense of pride and self-worth in others. They help others on a personal and individual level. They are highly professional and yet also openly human. They show sincere excitement when things go well, and sincere appreciation for hard work and extra effort, and sincere disappointment - not in others, but in themselves. Professionalism is admirable and inspiring. I've become the person I am today because of unforgettable bosses. Thank you Nedbank, Home Loans.

Other Nedbank Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Teller/Enquiries, Office Administrator, SSB Consul (Former Employee) –  Gauteng6 September 2019
Was a home far from home.
Although like any other place it came with it's up and downs, but was still workable and opportunities where endless.
The colleagues where great, and the clients just always kept me pushing myself more and more.
I also obtained great client service skills.
Retrenched staff treated like rubbish
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Africa5 September 2019
Nedbank retrenched staff recently. People don't matter. Retrenched staff ignored and left business without goodbye or good luck. They just don't care.