Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Employee Reviews for Learning and Development Facilitator

4,0Work-Life Balance
3,1Pay & Benefits
3,5Job Security & Advancement
2,0
Political and not motivational
Clerk: Skills Development (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape5 February 2013
A typical day for me is getting to the office at 07:30, check my diary, get ready for meetings. I have at least one meeting in a day. I'll check all emials and repond on the urgents ones immediately. Most of the meetings starts at 10h00. I will attend to task I have been appointed to do at the meeting. I'll check on the bursar students as they have queries everyday. I can rely on at least two of my co-workers if and when I need assistance. Management are not very helpful at all. Most of the time they will redirect me as they are unable to assit me. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I help and assit employees everyday. I see then develop, grow and move on and that is so satifying. The hardest part of my job is that I can not rely on Management as they do not want to take reponsibility.
Pros
office bound
Cons
so many unproductive meetings