Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality

Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Employee Review

View all Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality reviews

Productive work space and a healthy environment to work in.
Geographic Information Systems Intern (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, EC3 March 2014
A typical day day at work for me is is comimng to work and recieve requets for Pictometry installs. Then someone comming in to request for maybe a ward boundary map.And also creating maps for other people in the municipality.I have learnt to work with other people well and understand different kinds of personalities even my co-workers. The management is very good, and they understand when one has a personal problem. Is having to travel to all the different buildings of the municipality without any transport is the hardest especialy on a very hot day or a rainy day. I enjoy working with people.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Having to install Pictometry software for hundreds of users in the metro alone.

Other Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Employee Reviews

Office administrator. Admin clerk.
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng22 January 2020
My duties: Telephone calls, messages,welcoming clients,doing admin duties. I have learned to work in a team, as well as on my own without supervision. Management is strict rules and regulations. I have come to work well with everyone.The work i do is very enjoyable and i do it to the best of my ability and i enjoy every minute because for me its better to be busy all the time.
Diverse and fast paced work space
Personal Assistant / Secretary (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape13 January 2020
No two days are the same, your role mainly consists of working with people from different communities. You have an opportunity to work with great leaders and a strong management team.