Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Employee Review

View all Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality reviews

Political and not motivational
Clerk: Skills Development (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape5 February 2013
A typical day for me is getting to the office at 07:30, check my diary, get ready for meetings. I have at least one meeting in a day. I'll check all emials and repond on the urgents ones immediately. Most of the meetings starts at 10h00. I will attend to task I have been appointed to do at the meeting. I'll check on the bursar students as they have queries everyday. I can rely on at least two of my co-workers if and when I need assistance. Management are not very helpful at all. Most of the time they will redirect me as they are unable to assit me. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I help and assit employees everyday. I see then develop, grow and move on and that is so satifying. The hardest part of my job is that I can not rely on Management as they do not want to take reponsibility.
Pros
office bound
Cons
so many unproductive meetings

Other Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Employee Reviews

It was an internship for a year and extended by six month.
Corporate Service HR (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape7 November 2019
I am a well rounded person who always meet the deadlines. I like to work in a dynamic environment with talented professional people with a desire for excellent and fulfilment.
working experience in other departments needed
Senior Administration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape5 November 2019
Im working in the Budget and Treasury department . i started in the Rates clearance section in 2008. i have been applying for other positions in other departments for growth reasons but not successful.