Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 162 reviews matching the search See all 8 529 reviews
5,0
SR DISTRIBUTORS Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal27 December 2019
Great working Environment. Enjoyed what I did. Took orders from stores and had them delivered. It was great, just the pay wasnt too well at the time I had worked.
packaging (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng17 December 2019
I will be happy because this salary will help me to feed me and my family.. Because there's a scares of jobs in South Africa and this company I trust it
3,0
Stressful but fun at times environment.
Assistant Factory Controller (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape4 December 2019
It is a stressful but fun at times environment. What I loved the most was the challenge, it keeps you on your toes as a result I've gained vast experience over the years.
Good experience
CHEMISTRY ANALYST IN- SERVICE- TRAINING (Former Employee) –  Olifantsfontein, Gauteng28 November 2019
It was great working at Nestle. I have learned a lot from the colleagues. It was my first work experience outside school. I have learned how to deal with different characters in a work environment.
Forklift driver
forklift driver (Current Employee) –  Hammanskraal, Gauteng17 November 2019
Its a great company to work, there is a lot of oppotunity for growth. People that i worked workes with are team players, My managers are very supportive.
3,0
The work load was manageable and i have learnt to take samples to the lab or for testing. To weigh samples with the gas machine.
Rework and QA (Former Employee) –  Harrismith, Free State16 November 2019
The work load was reasonably although sometimes the team leaders with be difficult. It taught me to get to work and do my actual work. I really enjoyed working with my colleagues they were the best.
4,0
I gained a lot of experience
Fitter and Turner (Former Employee) –  Estcourt14 November 2019
I wish to work again to that company, salary was enough for me and I experienced a lot of things, I enjoyed to work as a fitter and Turner, and also to work nights shift
5,0
Good
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  South Africa7 November 2019
It was existing working for Nestlé I got the opportunity to work at Durban eastern cape doing research about other people's life experienced the different out of jhb
5,0
I have one year experience in microbiology analysis and using the LIMS and SAP software as well as GMP, and HACCP, I am able to work under pressure.
Assistant Microbiologist (Former Employee) –  Standerton, Mpumalanga25 October 2019
Nestle is the best company to work for, they offer competitive salary, they treat their workers with dignity, and they have internal programs for their employees to keep up with the world standards by the inviting experts to teach their employees new methods that will help them to grow in their field, therefore the company grows as well. The management motivates employees frequently. thmanagement cocon
5,0
Excellent company to work for. Very caring for their staff.
Food Safety specialist (Former Employee) –  Estcourt, KwaZulu-Natal26 September 2019
One of the best companies when it comes to food safety and quality. World leaders in the food business. Acquired excellent learning experience from the best.
5,0
Productive, fun and very inspiring and motivating.
Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee) –  Hammanskraal, Gauteng24 September 2019
Everyday brought about different challenges which expanded my problem solving skills. The most important thing I learned was working as part of a team and keeping in mind that cooperating and contributing to a team really benefits the company and therefore creates a fun workplace. Being part of that team felt like being part of a family that supported and helped each other as much as possible which kept the team's morale high. The hardest part about the job was the transition from a school environment to a workplace environment, it did not take that long for me to adapt because of the type of workplace I was in. The team building activities were great because it brought us closer together as a team, and the challenges I faced really prepared me a lot for industry.
Company is excellent
Roaster operater (Former Employee) –  Estcourt, KwaZulu-Natal20 September 2019
I was very happy to work at Nestle It's provide personal growth and compitativenes.I was started as a assistance operater later grow through internal training.I was full time operater ,forklift driver and quality assurance assistance.
1,0
Merchandise (Current Employee) –  Gauteng4 September 2019
We are working under agend and it pays us low salaries that we can't afford our own living expenses why nestlé can't take us parmanent to them as company employees not agend
Pros
Own lunch
Cons
8 to 5
5,0
The best company to Work at
Shift Artisan (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng28 August 2019
Started working at Nestle as an Extruder Operator,went overseas to study about the entire Cereal plant then taught the other operators how the plant works then I became a millwright apprentice at Noodle plant now a shift millwright at Creamer plant. All in a nut shell Nestle created the best out of me.
Good for growth
Medical Detail Representative (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng28 August 2019
Excellent opportunity for graduates to grow their careers. Lots of scientific training to improve skills and knowledge of employees. Not enough work life balance.
Fun workplace
Technical Stores Assistant (Former Employee) –  Olifantsfontein, Gauteng22 August 2019
A good place to learn more about food industry, as they offer training for all interested individuals. lots of opportunities for employees. Open door policy is well practiced
Pros
Free ice cream and good prices for staff
Cons
contract jobs
5,0
Culture that fosters leanrning and development
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng22 July 2019
the company is true to the mission of one team to help the South African markets win with babies, mothers, health care professionals and customers at heart and to nurture a healthier generation.
Pros
Flexi time
Professional company
National Customer Account Manager Accounts (Former Employee) –  Gauteng16 July 2019
Nestle is a professional company with world-class products. It is generally a fun environment to work in with a good culture.
You sometimes do need to put in the extra time and effort, however, the rewards are good.
Nestle always looking at new product offerings to consumers that makes them a fist choice product.
Pros
The company benefits
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Challanging
FOOD SAFETY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Potchefstroom, North West29 May 2019
High pressure and demanding environment. Report and manage Food safety issues. Train operators, engineering and implement food safety requirements. Ensure that the HACCP requirement are complied with on a daily basis. The hardest part is to constantly follow up with the production team and get a buy in from them with the changes to be implemented. The enjoyable part of the job is when one reaps accountability and responsibility from operators resulting from sowing trust and building confidence of the operators to take pride on the product they produce and pack on a daily basis.
Pros
Good insentives alinged to the factory performance
Production and Weekly targets
Dissolving Operator (Current Employee) –  Nestle Harrismith4 May 2019
My work at Nestle is working as an operator where I start production to dissolve raw material in infant formula processing where my I operate machine in order for the production to take place. What I have learned about my job is that you need to be always vigilant at all times as We are working with sensitive product for infant and its a Critical Control Points and making sure that we produce product that is Quality to our consumers.
Pros
Good remuneration
Cons
Not enough rest days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4,2