Netcare Greenacres Hospital Employee Reviews

3,0
good working conditions
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape19 June 2017
Good work conditions . Staff experienced in their line of work. Career development. Nice place to work at but employees are not paid well. Employers are given continuous in service trainings to keep them updated with latest developments in the nursingle field
Pros
career development
Cons
money
5,0
very productive
Work is always busy, alot of call outs. Ive learned that eveyday there are new challenges. My manager trusts me,i can work independantly on my own. he does not have to look for me or stand behind me to do my job. I have a very good working relationshipwith my co worker. Always team work in our department. The hardest part of my job is when the sisters in the wards does not want to waite,expecting me to jump when i am stll busy with some thing else. Most enjoyable thing is nobody stand on top of you when you work.
4,0
The creative, passionate and innovative drive to do things better than before – to develop and implement successful healthcare solutions for all.
Ward Administrator (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, EC23 October 2014
Providing a clerical and management support to the Unit manager. Liaising with our unit nursing team with all patient related issues. Monitoring staff time cards on daily basis. Liaising with Doctors, doctor rooms and other departments with all patient information for admissions, discharges and movement within hospital.