Netflorist Employee Reviews

JOB Review
Admin Clerk (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal1 May 2019
we need to respect each other , love the people we work with and love our Job.

apply what we know and achieve daily tasks and goals and make it work.
5,0
Fun place to be
Intern HTML Developer (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng25 March 2019
A good environment to work in, culture is more valued. The place is very fun. I enjoyed working there during my period with them. And i would recommend anyone to wok for them.
3,0
Motivaitional and great expirience in the business world friendly colegues with a great team spirit and mission
Gift Packer (Former Employee) –  GAUTENG Randburg28 February 2019
* A three day shift on an event that takes place at certain times of the year or public Holidays

*I have learned that in order to be happy at work you need to enjoy your job and also avoid having personal issues with your superiors ,I have also learnt that hard work pays off..

*The culture of the workplace is hard work and team work and loyalty towards my work, and also have my job done in order to catch up with recent updates

*The hardest part of the job is when there are events and we get to sleep over for three consecutive days ..

*The most enjoyable part of the job is packing gifts for Women's Day.
Pros
free lunches in overtimes
2,0
people a not treated equal
Administrator Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng27 November 2018
its a busy place & a hard working environment
i loved working with my team & helping customers. management is not good. the hardest part of the job was when we have occasions like Vday
Productive environment
Inbound Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng22 May 2018
It is a nice working environment
Great people and learn a lot
The company does enable growth
The company has a great approach to clients needs.
It accommodate everyone
Pros
Hours were reasonable
Cons
You get fired on the spot if you dobt follow protocol
Fun and productive
Graphic designer and editor (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng26 December 2017
I enjoyed working there learning the types of printers and artwork preparation for the printing. I worked on illustrator to cut and do artwork preparation for printing
Pros
Free coffee and tea
5,0
fun workplace
stock taking (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng8 June 2017
The day starts at 7:30 am, that's when we just sit in the tem room and get ready for the factory to open.

The managers and the people that run the place the place are very helpful, because whenever you are stuck with something, they are always willing to help.
Pros
free lunches and friendly customers
Cons
dusty enviroment
Awesome and dynamic
MARKETING COPYWRITER (Former Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng4 May 2017
This was a very great organisation with lots of benefits. The culture was top tier so was the people in the organisation.

The H.R was very caring and would recommend anyone.
1,0
Satisfactory
Customer service executive (Current Employee) –  Gauteng26 June 2015
The typical day at work is to first place the order for same day delivery, then afternoon you will deal with customer queries , some are checking the delivery process and some will be checking if the payments for their order were successful and some will query their refund payments. I have learnt that the customer is always right no matter if the customer is rude to you or angry. The management and co-workers at Netflorist are amazing people, everybody gets along with everybody very well. The hardest part of the job is to tell the customer that you cannot deliver her order because the is a problem along the way or with the drive. but we always make sure that at the end we make the customer happy, either by giving complimentary gifts. The most enjoyable part of the job is to find that the customer is very happy with your service and recommends you.
Pros
n/a
Cons
8 hours
4,0
Pressurised but fun Company to work at
Call Centre / Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Sandton, GP9 April 2015
Although this is a very fast paced environment it allowed me the opportunity to learn and develop a strong management skill and master the art of Customer Service. It allowed me the opportunity to present and groom my leadership qualities.

There was not much room for growth higher then the position I held, however created many possibilities of growth for lower level staff in various positions within. Staff recognition has increased since and this has created a positive flow for staff who always strive to achieve.
Pros
incentivised
Cons
limited growth and study opportunities