Nielsen

Nielsen Employee Review

Slighty Biased and tough environment
I had an unfortunate experience with Nielsen where my manager was not competent and the project I was working on not the best handled. However, with that that being said I can not fault Nielsen on being a learning environment. The people are quite close and tend to look after their own.
Its an interesting place to work at - the perks include the kind of information you have access too and how you use their amazing data to advise their clients. Its concrete and useful work and you get to see the impact you have in the client envirionment
Pros
Work with amazing clients
Cons
No work life Balance

Other Nielsen Employee Reviews

Good environment to learn
Senior Operations Officer (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng16 January 2020
Good environment to learn but difficult place to grow. Its a good place to the management but if you start from a low base you don't go up quick enough.
Too little
field worker (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GautengCo13 January 2020
The salary does not cover costs of living. The job is meaningful and stressful. You must be street wise to see dangerous surrounding when you are busy with field work. You must work smart.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nielsen. Our community is ready to answer.

3,8