NPD Employee Reviews

5,0
Simply best and good to work in NPD dept.Learning and experimenting is key to success.
Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore23 February 2020
It is a great experience since i joined as a npd trainee.it is very good platform to experiment and execute our professional and innovative ideas.we can learn lot of technologies and management is liberal .totempossitiveemaenergiti
4,0
Poor pay long hours good group of drivers all friendly
Driver (Former Employee) –  Sheffield7 February 2020
Long hours you have to do then if you do a 60 hour week they pay you for 45 (set wage) then they owe you 15 hours but you don’t seem to get them back but good vans good lads just poor pay
Pros
Great fellow workers
1,0
bad management
too much work, bad manager. the company hires one person and expect you to do the work that is meant for multiple people, office politics is everywhere. HR heped the manager mistreat employees
Travail étudiant intéressant
Téléphoniste (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 January 2020
Apprentissage des stratégies politiques et utilisation de la plateforme CallHub. Appels de pointages, adaptation et gestion
Nice for new learner
Sr. Executive Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra17 December 2019
Nice for New learn for experience , various types of machine process you will learn .as salary point of view they are not willing to give good salary .
Great Company to work for
NPD Change Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bellshill, North Lanarkshire21 October 2019
Helping out the Project Managers with the administration part of their projects along with briefing artwork to the designers.

Everyone has been so welcoming and you are treated as a person and not just a number from all levels.

Can be stressful at times particularly on large redesigns.

The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the final product on the shelves and knowing I have helped make this happen. Bringing life to a concept.
good work life balance
Sr. BI Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana12 September 2019
good work-life balance.
Learn new technologies
Management is good
work culture
salaries are not good compared to market
manager support is good always
3,0
Very interesting, require use all knowledge, expirience and skills.
Manufacturing Development Technician (Former Employee) –  Brewster, NY23 August 2019
Huge challenge and pride working on something new. On daily basis have to be prepared to come up with changes in particular task regarding of results from database.
Great place to work.
Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VA14 May 2019
NPD is a great place to work with good managers. You must be willing to meet all deadlines, however the environment here is relaxed and flexible. Great place to get your foot in the door and gain some experience.
Pros
Managers
Cons
Can be slow-paced.
5,0
Any work i am ready to oerform well
Site supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kigali2 April 2019
I am ready to work at any place,I don't care about my salary .because I would like to be paid for the work I did .so if you can give a chance to be your partner you nay get the difference
Pros
Any of that
Cons
I can work for all times set
Strategic Insights
Account Specialist, Client Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NY19 March 2018
Learned how to leverage the client relationship while also delivering impactful strategic insights for the client to build and create new ideas and grow existing categories.
3,0
good place to work but need a change and better income.
Factory Hand (Former Employee) –  Dandenong South VIC4 March 2018
a typical day at work for me was to be picking orders on the high reach fork, unloading containers, putting together orders wrapping them and then loading them onto the trucks using a forklift. being there I learnt how to work in a team environment and hoe to use and high reach fork and normal gas forklift also how to pick and pack orders.
islamabad
delivri man (Former Employee) –  pakistan islamabad31 August 2017
I being a dynamic aggravated and action-oriented young man present my self with all my devotion, dedication and commitment for the best of you well-substantiated organization. I cordially assure you,
1,0
Good place to start your career but not a place to grow.
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NY18 June 2017
Random firing. Very low compensation. If you want a raise or promotion you need to leave the company if your worth it they will hire you back with a promotion.
Pros
Work from home and on site cafeteria.
Cons
No growth. Terrible compensation.
sales
Business Line Manager /Regional Sale Manager (Current Employee) –  Lahore28 November 2016
I have a flair for doing positive work. I always try to accept challenging assignments. Henceforth I see potential for growth and progress in sector. My obsession is to work in a congenial environment in a service industry as progressive as the organization. I want to pursue a career in a Sales & Marketing environment with objective of realizing the organizational goals as well as my own potential.
Pros
dinners
Cons
healthcare card for family also
expérience enrichissante et agréable
Adjointe Administrative (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC28 September 2016
mes taches étaient entre autre concentrées sur la gestion des dossiers administratifs (préparer l'agenda, répondre aux courriers adressés au député. j'assurais la permanence téléphonique. j'étais aussi en charge d'enregistrer les factures dans un logiciel comptable
et mettais à jour les états financiers hebdomadaires.
un environnement agréable et des collaborateurs assez sympathiques et il y régnait une complicité au sein de l’équipe.

l'aspect le plus difficile pour ce poste c'était la routine du cote administratif qui pouvait parfois être moins agréable et long, mais ça faisait partie de mon travail, et au final, ça ne représentait qu’un très faible pourcentage de l’ensemble de mes tâches.
Et l'aspect le plus agréable était que les journées ne se ressemblaient pas forcement.Je pouvais penser que je ferai telle chose pendant la journée et finalement, ce n’etait pas du tout ce qui se passait. Entre les pétitions et les différents événements auxquels on assistait c’était enrichissant et très valorisant de faire partie de ce groupe.
4,0
Productive and fulfilling workplace with some discrepancies
Financial Planning & Analysis Intern (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NY5 September 2016
NPD is an incredible place to work. The people are nice, the environment is comfortable, and you learn a ton. There seemed to be a lot of miscommunication and disconnect between the different levels in the company.
4,0
Good place to gain experience
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NY22 June 2016
For a self-starter this is a great place to learn. The experience of working with clients in many industries is invaluable and provides a rich background for building business knowledge.
Pros
Opportunity to work with the largest manufacturers and retailers in each industry.
Cons
Top-down micromanagement is common and internal work stream is confusing.
Npd
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NY2 May 2016
Good company to get you started with before you move on to better opportunities, if you are willing to put up the with endless corporate politics.

Lot of new people being brought in which is fine, but when you replace people at the drop of a hat, people lose motivation.
Pros
Great Resume Builder
Cons
No Long Term Growth
Siempre se puede mejorar
Account Director (Current Employee) –  Madrid11 January 2016
Actualmente la industria de la investigación de mercados está cambiando, quiero formar parte de este cambio, vivirlo desde dentro.
Las herramientas con las qeu trabajamos en NPD dan servicio a análisis tradicionales, creo que el future es complementar esta vision con las nuevas metodologías
Pros
Profundo conocimiento de la industria en la que trabajas
Cons
Ciclos de trabajo demasiado cortos