O'Brien Recruitment

O'Brien Recruitment Employee Reviews

3,0
good work space and welcoming
- It is fun and enjoyable but it can also get stressful

- I learned how to manage the switch board, also how to provide help for clients and how to be positive in my work place

- the culture of the workplace is energetic and youthful

- the hardest part is always trying your best for the clients especially when you are not feeling 100%, as well as having to deal with clients that has issues that you cannot sort out immediately

- the most enjoyable part of working here is meeting new people as well as people from many different backgrounds, i have met people from around the world while staying in my home town ad that is a blessing on it own
Pros
wi-fi conection
Cons
isolated building locations
1,0
Productive but not collaborative
One would have thought that after so many years in business the Company would have progressed and become forward thinkers. They still very much stuck in the past and how things are done (paperwork, systems, process, outdated procedures etc)
5,0
Amazing people with amazing workspace
I have enjoyed every minute working for O'Brien Recruitment. I would go back in a heart beat. I think that you wouldn't go wrong working for Lorna O'Brien.
Pros
Great people, Friday lunches, Team Building, Great environment
Cons
2,0
Temporary Receptionist ( vARIOUS Comapanies)
I gained most of my Reception, Switchboard and Admin experiences working for O'Brein's clients. I always made myself available for assistance-that's how I learnt.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Brien Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
2,5