Octogen (Pty) Ltd

Octogen (Pty) Ltd Management reviews

Great work environment
I never been exposed to such room for growth. In a space of a year I've grown so much mentally and psychologically. There is an air of peace in the work place and management is really hands on when it comes to ruuning the business.
Pros
Structure (Open door policy - Management)
Cons
The pressure of reaching target
Call Centre Receptionis
I come into a very relaxed office and everyone arrives at 8h00 sits down and starts to work.

The office is a hive of activity trying to contact struggling people to help them survive life as we know it today.

The Management is always busy improving our office environment.

The office is a multi cultured office with a vast overall happy feel.

The hardest part of my job is when it is quite and no calls coming in.

the best part is when it is busy and I am appreciated for my hard work.
Pros
office hours are very acceptable
Cons
The salary is not so good but good for what I am doing.
5,0
This is a fun environment with hard working and dedicated staff. Lots of experience is gained especially when it comes to financial management. It is a close knit work place with great opportunities for growth. I enjoyed the ability to learn pretty much from any of the staff with ease as everyone is almost equally educated about the product we deal with.
The job does teach you a bit of patience especially when dealing with clients.
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
Benefits need to be improved
2,0
Great environment but Moody management
It was nice at first till everything started unravelling with management always being in their moods and constantly threatening to fire us on a daily basis and the contract is just a trap to try and keep you there for 12 months .
Good working environment
This being a smaller company as such, is quite a great establishment. The reasons for me to leave were mainly financially motivated as I needed to make more money.
Pros
Self Management
Cons
Earning
3,0
Great Experience and constructive work knowledge
Octogen was a great learning experience and staff were very manageable.

Handling 2 regions was a great challenge which I accomplished with high success rates.

I was able to handle the downfall of companies reputation to bring level of work and structure back to a high standard recognized by the directors.

I was in a management position with not many perks, but did my best in all I was instructed to do over and above expectations

I achieved my court orders in

I have learnt many traits being computer and micro management skills.

Culture was fun and very pleasant to work along side many cultures and peoples personalities.

Hardest part of job was balancing life and expectations, due to the non benefits and small increases which I found myself in hardships most months.

My staff were the best part handling a team with positive attitudes and gracefulness on daily basis made the job that much more enjoyable.
Pros
End year Function and stats based Bonus;s
Cons
Non benefits and small increases
productive
for the first day it brought me a good feeling specially when i was assisting client i enjoyed every moment i spend with the client and specially when i see client smiling at the last, i learn to handle any king of problem ( conflict resolution), courtesy. management were supportive some but some not, hardest part it was my first day to work as i was the only one who are handling all Old Mutual Branchs around Thohoyandou to Giyani i was scare if i will make it but finally i make it and learn more, enjoyable part it was when i see all my consumer form different branches smiling as management be happy about how i work
Pros
vouchers, certificate
Celebrations or different Holidays
Productive work and well focus, i learned a lot by dealing with different kinds of clients,good management respect others dis respective clients learning and understanding different kinds of views and clients.
Pros
Sometimes
Productive & Fun workplace
A very good atmosphere to be in and work in.
I learned how to work well with others in the working industry because it was my first job after studying.

Management was great here.
Co-workers were great and all friendly
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
Productivity
Octogen is good in producing quality service and have time management.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
normal hours