Telling them about your self
How would you make the company grow from now to five year
Long and many stages to get through
People would send their CV's to the branch, then the managers in branch Conduct's interviews, then who ever they wanted to work with would be sent to head office for a second interview then they call for signing a contract.
Get interviewd by managenent and training is given if passed interview.
The interview process starts with a one-on-one interview and thereafter you will attend a follow up panel interview with Management and team leaders.
It is a structured interview and panel is top management whereby during the interview, assessment are done. You are free to exoress yourself based in your experience, qualification and skills
- What are the working hours at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company?39 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Old Mutual Life Assurance Company?29 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company?19 people answered
- Do they invest in training their staff?18 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company?15 people answered
- What is needed for you to qualify to work at old mutual?14 people answered
- What is the company culture at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company?14 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company?13 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company?12 people answered
- If you were to leave Old Mutual Life Assurance Company, what would be the reason?9 people answered