Old Mutual Life Assurance Company

Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Employee Reviews for Administrator in Johannesburg, Gauteng

5,0
- When there is bad log, we compromise our lunch and knock of time to give productivity
- the importance of time management and to multitask

- very reliable and they appreciate the team

- very ethical

- The target is rounded off for the whole month
3,0
On a typical day at work, My colleagues and I try to have fun as much as possible while pushing our targets. Fun work environment
I personally like to grow and develop my knowledge by going an extra mile with my job, for example doing my team leaders job when they are not around just to gain more experience in my field of work.
Pros
Rewards
Cons
Long Hours
5,0
Excellent job for client.
IN the morning will come in start arranging client file and scanning them, then later will start with typing document that need to be typed, then fax document that need to be faxed.

while I was working in old mutual I learned that good communication with your co worker or client brings good reputation to the company.

my co workers made me feel welcomed at work because there were there for me when I needed them.

the hardest part of my job was scanning the document of client.

I enjoyed arranging the file and typing document and answering the phone
Pros
Curry rice and stew beef and if you do not eat beef then chicken
Cons
9Am to 7pm
2,0
Diverse
Its a relaxed environment, no pressure at all. I have learned to be more decisive and go after what I want. My colleagues are very good people. The hardest thing abot the job is trying to fit in with team itself. What I enjoy about the place is willingness to grow attitude you receive.
Pros
offers additional learning
Cons
no clear demarcation of authority
4,0
Practice Customer first and employee recognition
My jobs is exciting as its more of customer serice and I really enjoy working with people.My ability to resolve what could be the hardest or difficult situation and I have a very good attitude at work and knowing what I get paid for.
Pros
sites visits to clients
Cons
being patient with end members
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Old Mutual Life Assurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.
4,0